Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

* This one is the most embarrassing. I used to draw Sonic and his friend and cut them out and played with them. That's right I made Sonic paper dolls and played with them, come at me.

I never did that for Sonic, but I totally did for Crash Bandicoot and co. back in 1999. It was bloody fun.

I never did that for Sonic, but I totally did for Crash Bandicoot and co. back in 1999. It was bloody fun.

Well fuck, I thought that was the one thing I was unique at as a child.

Well fuck, I thought that was the one thing I was unique at as a child.

Seconded. To this day, I have a scar on my leg from when I cut it open trying to create a paper battleship for my contemporary roleplay with fictional characters.

...needless to say I haven't roleplayed that stuff since.

* This one is the most embarrassing. I used to draw Sonic and his friend and cut them out and played with them. That's right I made Sonic paper dolls and played with them, come at me.

Ahahah! Me too! :D Oh geez... I also made little outfits for them! XD I stopped when some of my classmates saw them and asked me what the hell I was doing. :D

When I was 10, I used to have really eye-bleeding dreams about Sonic and Amy...? In bed, sometimes Tails too and I would just sit on a random tree outside the house and watch.

Used to do that too back in the 90s, but I had card and even made a cardboard drawing of the scene.It was all good fun when you were a kid.

... I used to have a crush on Sonia. Then I learned she was voiced by a guy.

Needless to say, I was cured of my creepy condition.

• Thumbs Up 1

... I did that for every television or game character I liked.
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like the Jazwares toys and the game Sonic Chronicles.

But about Chronicles...the only things I didn't like were the music and a handful of dialogue options. Particularly the line(thank goodness it's optional)...

"Who cares about Knuckles?"

UGH.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like the Jazwares toys

Liking Jazwares Sonic figures is shameful?

I love their figures. Best sculpts I've seen on any Sonic figures next to that adorable Nendoroid. They need some damn quality control though and they need to bring 3'' Amy over here to the UK. My poor 5'' Werehog has a loose hip, some of my other figures have uneven legs and the paint jobs often leave much to be desired.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've heard complaints from several people about the toys.

I can't wait for the Blaze figure supposedly releasing in January:

tumblr_mdwircThod1rrbx1ao1_500.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't know Amy was a Hedgehog until Chronicle's manual said so....

What did you think she was? A little girl wearing a Pink Hedgehog suit?

She probably thought she was a rose... for some reason.

What did you think she was? A little girl wearing a Pink Hedgehog suit?

Likely an echidna or a cat. Those are the usual misconceptions anyway.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Be honest, how many injuries - minor or not - did you take?

When I was a teenager, I used to jump on rails and try to grind them, with normal sneakers on.

Don't worry, I used to do that seriously until a year or so ago, and I still occasionally do just for a laugh.

Given, I /am/ a teenager...

Oh yeah, and I... uh... kinda act like Sonic a bit. Occasional attitude imitations: Check. Finger wag, one hand to the side, kicking off non-existant dirt off my shoes... Heck, even the S3K idle animation... All check.

...And running like Sonic, both Classic and Modern. I'm not sure how effective they really are, but feels loads better than normal running.

Edited by Can of Nothing
  • Thumbs Up 1

As a kid, When I was bored on long drives I used to stare out the window and imagine sonic was running beside me doing crazy air tricks spins etc.. Was great..

I also used to do it with Spider-Man And hulk too...

• Thumbs Up 5