Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

As a kid, When I was bored on long drives I used to stare out the window and imagine sonic was running beside me doing crazy air tricks spins etc.. Was great..

I did this as a kid too.

I also own four copies of Shadow the Hedgehog. Two for my PS2 (one of them stopped working), One for my XBOX (Of which I have never played) and one for Gamecube.

To this day, I have never finished any of them. Shadow the Hedgehog is the only Sonic game I own that I have not completed.

I included Sonic in multiple stories at school when I was younger. They weren't as bad as some of the ones mentioned in this thread, but they were still pretty bad.

I like 06 more than Shadow. And I think Heroes is overrated. Please don't hurt me.

And there you have it. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've drawn Sonadow in public once after being dared by a friend. Granted, it was at an anime convention so the likelihood of getting strange stares was at an all-time low, but I was still wary enough to get said friend and another good buddy of mine to join me in the festivities. After putting the pictures together, you could see a clear escalation in passion between the two, culminating in mine. T'was quite hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 1

I 100%ed Sonic Riders.

It makes me feel dirty.

So have I.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. *pats shoulder*

In fact, aside from S3 and Sonic 3D, it's the only Sonic game I've gotten 100% on.

So have I.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. *pats shoulder*

In fact, aside from S3 and Sonic 3D, it's the only Sonic game I've gotten 100% on.

You 100%ed Sonic 3D? Corner. Go. Now.

I also 100ed Zero Gravity, SA2, and Colors...

You 100%ed Sonic 3D? Corner. Go. Now.

Hey, I like that game! And it's not exactly a gargantuan task. The Chaos Emeralds practically throw themselves at you. xP

Hey, I like that game! And it's not exactly a gargantuan task. The Chaos Emeralds practically throw themselves at you. xP

No Sonic game is really that hard...enjoyable on the other hand...

No Sonic game is really that hard...enjoyable on the other hand...

To 100%? Several are, Secret Rings probably being the absolute worst to do so. I haven't even beaten the main game due to the stupid dino egg mission.

And I find 3D Blast genuinely enjoyable. Big whoop; wanna fight about it? xP

I'm a compulsive 100%'er. Except for '06. Which happens to be so utterly shit I don't want to waste my time 100%'ing it.

I've 100%'ed;

SA (all 130 emblems)

SA2 (All 180 emblems)

Heroes (All 120 emblems)

Shadow the Hedgehog (All A ranks)

Sonic Riders (All Golds)

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (All missions cleared "EXTREME" rating)

Sonic and the Secret Rings (All Gold Medals. Never did get all of the medals in the Special Book though but then one can be lost forever, namely the one that demands that you defeat Erazor below level 25)

Sonic and the Black Knight (All 5 star ratings, all weapons and items)

Sonic Rush

Sonic Rush Adventure

Sonic Colours (All 180 red rings)

Sonic Generations (All missions cleared)

Unleashed well and truly defeated me if you take into account the S ranks on DLC stages and I'm slightly ashamed of that. Some of those stages were designed by sadists.

Edited by Vertekins

To 100%? Several are, Secret Rings probably being the absolute worst to do so. I haven't even beaten the main game due to the stupid dino egg mission.

And I find 3D Blast genuinely enjoyable. Big whoop; wanna fight about it? xP

Oh god, don't even get me started on Secret Rings.

The main story is fun enough, but I rarely strayed outside of those missions..

Oh god, don't even get me started on Secret Rings.

The main story is fun enough, but I rarely strayed outside of those missions..

Non-100% completion of SatSR isn't something to be ashamed of. I say that as someone who 100%'d that game because it is without a shadow of a doubt the hardest Sonic game to 100%. I've said it before but when I initially played SatSR, I found it to be so insanely difficult that I never thought I'd get every gold medal but I persevered and eventually did so. Had me study the game throughly though because that accomplishment demands extremely intricate knowledge of the skill system and how to apply those skills to specific missions as well as wrapping your head around the touchy controls.

Speaking of Secret Rings, let us not forget its No-Pearls missions. They're nowhere near as tedious as that Dinosaur Egg mission, but they're all pretty difficult in their own right...

Speaking of Secret Rings, let us not forget its No-Pearls missions. They're nowhere near as tedious as that Dinosaur Egg mission, but they're all pretty difficult in their own right...

You said it. Even without the H-Pearl Collector skill equipped, those missions have sadistic Pearl-placement and add the fact that you can't defeat enemies either because they give Pearls too, makes them amongst the hardest mission types.

I personally found the "Perfect run" mission type the hardest. Those missions and Unleashed's DLC acts proved that Sonic Team have some downright mean level layout designers.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've drawn Sonadow in public once after being dared by a friend. Granted, it was at an anime convention so the likelihood of getting strange stares was at an all-time low, but I was still wary enough to get said friend and another good buddy of mine to join me in the festivities. After putting the pictures together, you could see a clear escalation in passion between the two, culminating in mine. T'was quite hilarious.

God damn it you made me Google "Sonadow". Excuse me while I go find the brain bleach.

• Thumbs Up 1

I personally found the "Perfect run" mission type the hardest. Those missions and Unleashed's DLC acts proved that Sonic Team have some downright mean level layout designers.

They must have been REAALLY pissed at the fanbase when they were working on Eggman Land.

God damn it you made me Google "Sonadow". Excuse me while I go find the brain bleach.

Yae, ruining innocence one homosexually-charged anecdote at a time.

They must have been REAALLY pissed at the fanbase when they were working on Eggman Land.

I actually don't find Eggmanland that hard anymore. It still kind of sucks and has tiny margins of error all over the place, but once you learn its idiosyncrasies, it isn't so bad. I went back to it after several months of not playing Unleashed in general and did a one-death run that got me an A-ranking my first try. xD

Edited by North Pole Nepenthe

I actually don't find Eggmanland that hard anymore. It still kind of sucks and has tiny margins of error all over the place, but once you learn its idiosyncrasies, it isn't so bad. I went back to it after several months of not playing Unleashed in general and did a one-death run that got me an A-ranking my first try. xD

Think back to the first time you played eggmanland.

There was nothing but pure "FUCK YOU" in that level.

That's probably why i like it so much...

As a kid, When I was bored on long drives I used to stare out the window and imagine sonic was running beside me doing crazy air tricks spins etc.. Was great..

I ALWAYS do that.

...Though recently, Sonic's been replaced by my own character.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't know if it would be considered shameful, but I like to pull out Sonic 2 and beat it every 4-6 months or so. You think I'd be sick of it by now.

Oh, and I actually used to think Amy's debut was in Sonic Adventure.