Awoo.

Anyone out there with shameful Sonic-related secrets?

Well, I've yet to actually read the whole thing, but I mean... at least it's self aware. XP

That aside, the grammar is pretty good, which is more than I can say about a lot of fanfics.  So I wouldn't be too ashamed of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this shameful? I dunno, but I must admit as a character I LOVE the Werehog, I find him interesting and different, I also really quite liked the gameplay and didn't find it boring or whatever, I wished his character had been explored more and the effect had actually yaknow...affected Sonic, but I really like the Werehog smile.png

I love Werehog Sonic too! I might be biased because I like werewolves, but I think it's an interesting twist on Sonic. And the game was fun!

I really like the werehog too, he's full of expression and shows off Sonic's own emotions a lot better. It really was rather cute when Sonic got all depressed because Amy didn't recognise him, despite always being annoyed by her, shame that kind of moment was immediately dropped. The whole game showed Sonic can be written into a competent story.

It would be nice if the werehog returned again sometime, there's a lot of fans who love the fuzzy.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm just glad there are lots of other werehog fans out there. I know the reviewers likely were rather upset about that, but what is to be expected by reviewers these days. I loved the werehog and definately would have liked to have seen more of it. Imagine the power was simply repressed inside of him and could come out at any time now instead of just at night now as if it the curse was simply repressed instead of being taken away. I know there would be lots of people that would love to see it if it ever could happen, like if Sonic ever got really mad and it just happened to come back out. What a shocker!

Still, I'm not ashamed to like the werehog, and I'm glad others arent as well. It may be shameful around others that dislike it, but nothing wrong about liking it at all.

*peeks into thread*

Okay, this is definitely a shameful one of mine...

I find Amy... really cute... like, really, really. It's creepy and weird, I know.

i also like cream and would be kinda legit upset if she was canned

*peeks into thread*   Okay, this is definitely a shameful one of mine...   I find Amy... really cute... like, really, really. It's creepy and weird, I know.   i also like cream and would be kinda legit upset if she was canned
Okay... ...but we have no thoughts about that though, don't worry :)

*peeks into thread*

I find Amy... really cute... like, really, really. It's creepy and weird, I know.

If you find her cute, you find her cute. Nothing shameful there in finding a character cute or liking certain characters as I've said many times in my opinion at least. smile.png

*peeks into thread*

I don't remember the name of the site, but there is a forum of Sonic fans that treat the characters like they're real. One girl is notable for saying that she'd die if Sonic wanted her to because she wants to make him happy.

Compared to that, finding a Sonic character cute is small potatoes. Nothing to be ashamed about, certainly, since the characters are drawn to be cute.

Edited by Hobgoblin

Is this shameful? I dunno, but I must admit as a character I LOVE the Werehog, I find him interesting and different, I also really quite liked the gameplay and didn't find it boring or whatever, I wished his character had been explored more and the effect had actually yaknow...affected Sonic, but I really like the Werehog smile.png

No. Being a Werehog fan is not shameful in the least. Because the Werehog is awesome

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't remember the name of the site, but there is a forum of Sonic fans that treat the characters like they're real. One girl is notable for saying that she'd die if Sonic wanted her to because she wants to make him happy.

Compared to that, finding a Sonic character cute is small potatoes. Nothing to be ashamed about, certainly, since the characters are drawn to be cute.

Yeah, that is pretty much someone that sounds like they are obsessed to an unhealthy level if they are at the point they would be saying they would die if sonic would tell her to. Yeah, that is a big much. Just a like for a character is nothing to ever be ashamed of though.

• Thumbs Up 1

When I was a lot younger, I thought he was called Sonic the Warthog for some odd reason. I got pretty upset at the thought of my favorite character being based off of a pig thing.

• Thumbs Up 2

Even though I am 24 I still have my sonic stuffed animals. My prized treasure is my werehog stuffed animal. If there was a chip plush I would buy it in a heartbeat. Oh the shame...

Edited by Neon The Hedgehog
  • Thumbs Up 5

Even though I am 24 I still have my sonic stuffed animals. My prized treasure is my werehog stuffed animal. If there was a chip plush I would buy it in a heartbeat. Oh the shame...

Why is it shameful to have your plush toys? I still have mine that I bought several years ago. I've even won a few out of claw machines from time to time as well whenever I have seen them in the machines. I need to get one of those werehog plush's one day as well. I never preordered the game back in the day, so I never got to get a werehog plushy.

• Thumbs Up 2

Not ashamed to say I have three Sonic plushies. XP - I am ashamed to say that I don't have any of the other characters, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

Pfft, Sonic plushies are awesome. I'm going on 26 and consider them amongst my favourite kind of Sonic merch to collect specifically because they have a soft and cute quality that no other type or merch can quite match. I want that GE Entertainment Werehog. The only Werehog plush I have at the moment is Jazwares one which isn't exactly the best.

These guys are <3

sonic_plush_collection_by_vertekins-d6la

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh shit, there's a WEREHOG PLUSH?

BRB BUYING THIS RIGHT NOW

• Thumbs Up 2

*searches for GE Animation Werehog plush* THERE WAS A WEREHOG PLUSH THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!? It's so smooth and beautiful!

Right behind you Cola!

• Thumbs Up 2

I have a biiiig Knuckles collection .. (not that big though...actually) . I have a Knuckles bobble head, A Knuckles jazz wares action figure with how ever many points of articulation it has, A Knuckle plushy (I used to have 3 but...I destroyed them one day when I was mad.. because "I was not being mature having sonic stuff :P, those along with 1 sonic plush, and a link plush... I am so bad :( ) And i also have a Knuckles hat :D.

The other parts of my sonic collection is : A Sonic Sonic Underground plush ( someone was using it as a dog toy so I repaired it ..), A Tails plush I bought with my own money when i was a kid ( I was so excited!) , A Sonic backpack (that is actually a big Sonic plush backpack!) and A Shadow hat, and a sonic hat :). I also have an Amy hat I made myself!

• Thumbs Up 1

I once shipped Sonic.exe and Fleetway Super Sonic.

That wouldn't be so bad but with the help of a muse, I actually started envisioning how they'd find disturbing stuff romantic and wow it just got way, way too detailed.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't own any Sonic merchandise unfortunately, aside from the obvious games, but I'd love to own it all: wallets, backpacks, shirts, plush dolls, you name it.  I'm a 15 year old guy and I'm not ashamed in wanting that stuff at all, I'm only ashamed that I don't own any of it right now.

I've also never played Shadow the Hedgehog or 06, but I criticize them just as much as anyone else ever would.

• Thumbs Up 3