Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

All must know that from 6 to 9 June. Begins, this is the E3 2011.

My guys are ready to upload videos on Youtube.

So who has a little speed or someone missed the live broadcast. Do not worry, everything will be!

For details, write Shadzter:

Nintendo Press Conference:

Time and date: June 7th 5pm GMT/9am PST

Where to watch it live:

Nintendo's E3 website

GameSpot

IGN

G4TV.com

GameTrailers

Maybe then, will show the same Sonic Generations on Nintendo 3DS.

Microsoft Press Conference:

Time and date: June 6th 5:30pm GMT/9:30am PST

Where to watch it live:

Xbox.com

GameSpot

IGN

G4TV.com

GameTrailers

Sony Press Conference:

Time and date: June 7th 1am GMT/June 6th 5pm PST

Where to watch it live:

PlayStation Home

U.S. PlayStation Blog

GameSpot

IGN

G4TV.com

GameTrailers

There we should see a Sonic Generations (Xbox 360/PS3)

Perhaps then we will see Sonic Generations for NGP/PS VITA. (?)

UPD: Thanks KrazyBean14, for the fact-that he gave evidence.

June 9 4:00 pm (US Time), IGN show Sonic Generations.

I'll upload it on Youtube, why I have a premium account!

Edited by Woun
  • Thumbs Up 8

IGN will show an in-depth view of Sonic Generations (X360/PS3) on Thursday @ 4:00pm (PST or US time basically which is Midnight GMT) just to let you know. :)

And another thing, anyone interested in LoZ: Skyward Sword should chech out GameTrailers 2 hours after Nintendo's press confrence...they are going to show a demo of it and also have an interview with Reggie!

Edited by KrazyBean14

FFFFFFFFFF somebody record it or something. I have school the next day. Unfortunately, that is when Study Leave ends....

FFFFFFFFFF somebody record it or something. I have school the next day. Unfortunately, that is when Study Leave ends....

I wrote about it in the first post. (^ω^)

Also here's IGN's E3 schedule http://uk.games.ign..../1172302p1.html

Thanks, I'll add it to my post!

Edited by Woun

Awesome thread! Thanks for putting them all in one post.

Also 1st post. :D

Hi, Sonic Stadium.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Awesome thread! Thanks for putting them all in one post.

Also 1st post. :D

Hi, Sonic Stadium.

Edited by KrazyBean14

I'm not only excited for Sonic Generations, but also E3 itself. Man this is going to be awesome.

I'm not only excited for Sonic Generations, but also E3 itself. Man this is going to be awesome.

I really looking forward to this E3. I'm gonna watch the whole thing live. Just can't wait...so many games, so little time, so much pain for my wallet!! :P

Edited by frokenok3

Also, Woun, can you record Nintendo's E3 press conference and any other extras please?! I can't watch it live unfortunately...

Download, I downloaded. I can fly E3, you are in a Private Message to pay. ;3

Don't forget that The Sonic Stadium will have coverage of all things Sonic there, like we did last year. TSS Staff nuckles87 and Jason the Jackass will be at E3. Dreadknux and T-Bird will be there too, but of course Dreadknux is there on behalf of the gaming site he works for SPOnG.

• Thumbs Up 1

Maaaan this is going to be amazing! Better put on my stickynotes for my computer all the good stuff that's gonna be going on.

With the exception of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, I don't think a Sonic game has ever been shown at a press conference, so I doubt Sonic Generations will be shown at any of the conferences. Sony will focus on the NGP/Vita, besides that they have their own line-up for PS3 games coming out that people want to see. Microsoft will most likely focus on more Kinect stuff. Nintendo won't show Sonic Generations 3DS because it's not a good showcase for what the 3DS can do and there are bigger titles coming out for the system. Besides that they will also focus on their next big console.

If Sonic Generations will be shown at any of the conferences, it will most likely be in a video montage.

With the exception of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, I don't think a Sonic game has ever been shown at a press conference,

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • Thumbs Up 1

I really approve of this kind of topic, but sadly, my experience with Sonic 4 and Colours has told me that we will have tens of topics posting each little bit of info instead of having everything compressed here as it should be.

Sorry for being negative, but people just love their exclusives, nothing to do about it.

TimmiT is saying he doesn't recall a Sonic game being shown at one of Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony's E3 press conferences. That Sonic Unleashed trailer wasn't shown at any of the three's E3 press conferences.

Like TimmiT, I remember seeing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games at Nintendo's 2007 conference and I remember Sonic '06 clips were shown briefly at Microsoft and Sony's 2006 conferences, but other than that Sonic's not got a lot of love at the big 3's E3 press conferences.

TimmiT is saying he doesn't recall a Sonic game being shown at one of Microsoft, Nintendo or Sony's E3 press conferences. That Sonic Unleashed trailer wasn't shown at any of the three's E3 press conferences.

Like TimmiT, I remember seeing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games at Nintendo's 2007 conference and I remember Sonic '06 clips were shown briefly at Microsoft and Sony's 2006 conferences, but other than that Sonic's not got a lot of love at the big 3's E3 press conferences.

Well, if you put it that way, that's true: 06 and Mario & Sonic were only shown.

But he was at least presented at E3, right? Some other games never even make it there. Out of what I know, Mega Man Legends 3 won't be presented in E3. Unless if it's in Nintendo's conference, which I doubt. They've got too many things to show off, like Project Café and its games, LoZ: Skyward Sword, Mario Bros 3D, Kirby Wii, Sonic Generations 3DS (let's pray for that) and other countless games.

Either way, it's a shame. But if all goes well for Sonic in Generations and in future games, he may get the attention he well deserves.

Edited by Tatsumaki

Well, if you put it that way, that's true: 06 and Mario & Sonic were only shown.

But he was at least presented at E3, right? Some other games never even make it there. Out of what I know, Mega Man Legends 3 won't be presented in E3. Unless if it's in Nintendo's conference, which I doubt. They've got too many things to show off, like Project Café and its games, LoZ: Skyward Sword, Mario Bros 3D, Kirby Wii, Sonic Generations 3DS (let's pray for that) and other countless games.

Either way, it's a shame. But if all goes well for Sonic in Generations and in future games, he may get the attention he well deserves.

Yeah, his games still get showcased via video or gameplay demos at SEGA's E3 booth every year. They just rarely get any attention at Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony's press conferences when they show off third party games.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, I just remembered that Sonic Rivals got some brief attention at Sony's E3 2007 conference, too.

Sonic and the Secret Rings got shown at Nintendo's E3 2006 conference as both "Sonic: Wild Fire" and "Hyper Sonic".

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I remember seeing Rush Adventure during a DS reel in Nintendo's 2007 conference.

Either way, I am pumped up for E3. Anticipating a new trailer with a theme song preview, some CGI snippets, along with a new level reveal and maybe even the mystery antagonist. Not long to go!

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but it looks like IGN will be devoting some time to Generations at 4:00pm on Thursday as part of their Live E3 Show. IGN E3

We will probably see stuff before this gets around, but if all else fails we at least have 1 potential source for goodies (and stable camera work).

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but it looks like IGN will be devoting some time to Generations at 4:00pm on Thursday as part of their Live E3 Show. IGN E3

We will probably see stuff before this gets around, but if all else fails we at least have 1 potential source for goodies (and stable camera work).

Like with Gamespots Unleashed thing a few years back. We got a really good look at Windmill Isle Day and Night as welll as the first showing of Dragon Road day. Yeah, hopefully this'll be awesome with plenty of clear videos and music to boot!