Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

You guys are actually listening to what Craig from ScrewAttack,one the most obnoxious,annoying and stupid internet celebritys is saying? :huh:

Guys if Jason and Nuckles87 say the physics are great then they're great.Don't let that idiot diminish your enthusiasm for this awesome game :D

I repeat what i said in my topic: Critics are idiots when evaluating Sonic Games.

And we can also wait and hear more impressions from people at E3 and Sonic Boom.

I for one, am actually looking forward to seeing Omochao take up his rightful place as floating advice giver.

Frankly, I was getting bored of the rainbow question mark rings.

And hey, at least he has a bearable voice now!

You guys are actually listening to what Craig from ScrewAttack,one the most obnoxious,annoying and stupid internet celebritys is saying? :huh:

We go by what we get and judge it from there.

Guys if Jason and Nuckles87 say the physics are great then they're great.Don't let that idiot diminish your enthusiasm for this awesome game :D

Um, no. We're not going to be fanboyish just because one says something negative while another group says something positive. We'll have to judge it ourselves.

hadesrage.gif

U mad? :D

(I always wanted to say that)

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Awesome.

I'm loving the City escape stage, both old and new.

U mad? :D

(I always wanted to say that)

Very. My fiery hatred for that little bastard is only matched by this!

I wish they showed more shots of Generations 3DS. We've only got 3 screenshots, all off Classic Sonic, and two of them duplicated.

I wish they showed more shots of Generations 3DS. We've only got 3 screenshots, all off Classic Sonic, and two of them duplicated.

Why would we wanna see more screenshots of Sonic 4: Episode 1: Episode 2?

spray_trollface_copy.png

Edited by CanofEpicSauce
  • Thumbs Up 5

Why would we wanna see more screenshots of Sonic 4: Episode 1: Episode 2?

trollface_48.png

Oh gawd, I lol'd.

And Sonic must be in serious pain here-

OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Omochao is back.

franziska-mad(a).gif

NO! NO! NO!

Nah, talking seriously. Is Omochao only going to be in City Escape? Because, That would suck, you know. I don't expect him to be stalking us through the entire game, but yeah.

Edited by Tatsumaki

I still haven't given my thoughts on City Escape yet. I won't lie I really disliked City Escape in SA2/SA2:B, I also didn't like the stage music (I'm really not into the lyrical music of Sonic games). Anyway after viewing the gameplay trailer I can say it does look far more appealing to me, more so on the Classic side. While the modern side looks sort of "meh" to me, it's the complete opposite of Green Hill where I was favoring the modern over the classic.

Haters gonna hate. Omochao is awesome. Better than Chip, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

So... the Launch Base Zone boss has been sighted in a 3DS screenshot, though I don't know if you guys have talked about that already. That must mean LBZ itself is there too. I guess that's Sonic 3 accounted for.

Silver was better than Chip...

The framerate chugs with the 3D mode turned on.

Totally surprised SEGA didn't mention 3D before. How awesome is this going to look with the 3D turned right up, eh?

ComboCHOMP.gif

I meant in 2D...it's mot surprising that the framerate drops when 3D is on, I mean look at Dead or Alive: Dimensions for the 3DS. The framerate goes from 60 to 30fps when 3D is on.

Also, boosting in 3D will be eye-candy!!!!

What the fuck is this sacrilege? =(

• Thumbs Up 1

I wonder if you can pick him up and throw him at enemies like you could do in SA2?

If so I'm going to abuse him like I caught him trying to steal my PS3.

What the fuck is this sacrilege? =(

I like Omochao. Deal with it! >:)

• Thumbs Up 1

I was kinda hoping that SEGA would show more of a "definitive" trailer for Generations that Sonic games tend to get at E3. As in a theme song/several stages/snippets of cutscenes/ montage type trailer. Perhaps something like that is still on the way for Sonic Boom or the rest of the E3 week?

• Thumbs Up 1

I was kinda hoping that SEGA would show more of a "definitive" trailer for Generations that Sonic games tend to get at E3. As in a theme song/several stages/snippets of cutscenes/ montage type trailer. Perhaps something like that is still on the way for Sonic Boom or the rest of the E3 week?

Well Unleashed and Colors both had those, Colors` just came a bit later, I'm pretty sure we're going to get that kind of trailer within the next couple of months, or sometime during the Summer.

Navi was better than Chip.

Chip only said "Sonic" or laughed and only activated if you hit a hint sign, he was never as annoying as "Hey! Listen!" :-/

I like Omochao. Deal with it! >:)

That's not the point of contention.

Better than Chip?

Really?

You, and every one else who exercised their right to agreement:

21MC.gif

that truck had a serious hard on 4 classic

wouldn't be surprised if a retro fan was behind the wheel

• Thumbs Up 1