Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Well, the 3DS version looks... pretty good. The graphics actually look rather alright, but still not quite up to what the 3DS can do. Still, nothing bad, and it looked pretty cool in motion.

I'm a bit irked about the Sonic 4 physics thing though, especially given how Patrick Riley said, for this title, the physics engine for Classic Sonic was meant to give you the Genesis experience from the ground up, while the Sonic 4 engine served a different purpose...

If the game is really being CO-DEVELOPED by Sonic Team and Dimps, why doesn't Sonic Team just handle the Classic gameplay while Dimps covers the Modern? Wouldn't that, y'know, make sense?

Why does Classic Sonic look like he's on the moon? I'll say it again:

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS

Modern Sonic's gameplay looks like a blast though, luckily.

I decided to send Dimps a little e-mail.

It's not gonna affect anything, but I did it anyway. It's 6:00 AM. I have nothing to do.

Edited by ArtFenix

Classic gameplay for the HD consoles is just excellent. Man. ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS IF THERE IS GRAVITY THAT ENCOURAGES ROLLING DOWN SLOPES!!!!

dimps.jpg

It's not gonna affect anything, but I did it anyway. It's 6:00 AM. I have nothing to do.

• Thumbs Up 2

To the people that gave that post a negative rep: Fuck you, too.

Lol, as if Dimps is gonna take this seriously. If anything, all it will do is give them a good chuckle.

• Thumbs Up 2

dimps.jpg

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wow. This made Sonic Rush look fantastic.

Seriously, Modern Sonic looks stiff as fuck. Green Hill also looks extraordinarily bland.

• Thumbs Up 1

lol...

Okay, I didn't actually send that e-mail. I just typed it out and took a screenshot because I thought it'd make a funny picture, so calm your tits.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 2

dimps.jpg

EDIT: I DIDN'T ACTUALLY SEND THIS E-MAIL. I JUST TYPED IT OUT AS A JOKE. JUST THOUGHT I'D MENTION THIS, BECAUSE IT SEEMS WE'VE GOT SOME WHINY CRY BABIES HERE

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 3

lol...

Okay, I didn't actually send that e-mail. I just typed it out and took a screenshot because I thought it'd make a funny picture, so calm your tits.

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

I'm going to be honest here... The Game Gear Version of Sonic 1 looks better than the 3DS version of Sonic Generations.

• Thumbs Up 7

Looking at some of the material I found this.

e3teamchaotix.jpg

And if you pause the trailer in the right place during a full moon when the clock strikes midnight on friday the 13th... this happens.

e3big.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

And if you pause the trailer in the right place during a full moon when the clock strikes midnight on friday the 13th... this happens.

e3big.jpg

I thought the truck was just damaged, like you could finally pummel that crazy stalker into submission, like if you homing attacked it backwards in SA2. The thing's submissive, you just gotta know how to assert yourself.

(I hope they left that in this game. xD)

EDIT: Also, this thread is full of very lolsy hoaxes, I love it. xD I should post some questionably verified stuff!

Edited by Aptiva

This should make for some funny captions and edits.

1p9ohh.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Lol! Big the Cat. Is that actually there, or edited in?

lol of course I edited him in.

I think it's better that the truck has no driver since it looks like the truck is alive! But I just thought, I wish Big was driving it.

1p9ohh.jpg

Sonic Gnenrations, no knee mode confirmed.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 1

This should make for some funny captions and edits.

1p9ohh.jpg

I'M NOT WEARING SOAP SHOES!?

• Thumbs Up 4

Rage at 26 second mark. I literally laughed at how much rage this part will induce

Holy Nega wisp mother Batman.

wmexplain-this-bullshit.jpg

Well it's nice to see that once again Dimps isn't even trying.

• Thumbs Up 3