Woun

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

I've never been a fan of City Escape especially going down those really steep roads. I could never get that right. I think the classic rendition would be more entertaining for me. I'd have picked something else over that to include from Sonic Adventure 2. I would have gone for Pyramid Cave.

Rooftop Run rings alarm bells too. I only recently got to play that level for the first time, and I played it several times before I finally got to beat it. I found it hard. Not my favourite.

Not really the best start but time will tell and we'll see what other levels make the grade.

We only needed to know the upcoming figures from Jazwares to know that those were in the game. Speaking of, that would pretty much confirm Sky Sanctuary, since Egg Robos are a comin too

That sucks that City Escape is restricted to an eyes-on preview only played by Iizuka. I was really hoping to see more footage of that, since we've only seen Green Hill Zone up until now. Oh well, hopefully they'll show more in the next couple of months.

Also, Rush physics and uncurling in the Classic Sonic gameplay in the 3DS version after all of the Sonic 4: Ep 1 complaints is a big disappointment.

Wow the Modern Green Hill gameplay in the PS360 version....I didn't know you could stomp through thr floor, that certainly is new....

Looks fantastic.

Edited by Scar

Well, the 3DS version looks... pretty good. The graphics actually look rather alright, but still not quite up to what the 3DS can do. Still, nothing bad, and it looked pretty cool in motion.

I'm a bit irked about the Sonic 4 physics thing though, especially given how Patrick Riley said, for this title, the physics engine for Classic Sonic was meant to give you the Genesis experience from the ground up, while the Sonic 4 engine served a different purpose...

If the game is really being CO-DEVELOPED by Sonic Team and Dimps, why doesn't Sonic Team just handle the Classic gameplay while Dimps covers the Modern? Wouldn't that, y'know, make sense?

Why does Classic Sonic look like he's on the moon? I'll say it again:

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMPS

Modern Sonic's gameplay looks like a blast though, luckily.

Classic gameplay for the HD consoles is just excellent. Man. ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS IF THERE IS GRAVITY THAT ENCOURAGES ROLLING DOWN SLOPES!!!!