Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

I thought it was some dude dressed in red sat in a bench in his garden. Hence why theres a bit of red with a white blob on the end that looks like an arm.

Wow, there actually is an alternate path in the 3D part of GHZ. And a surprisingly well-hidden one at that.

Unfortunately it's just another boost hallway...

Also the 3DS version is looking pretty shitty.

• Bad Quality Post 5

Wow, there actually is an alternate path in the 3D part of GHZ. And a surprisingly well-hidden one at that.

Unfortunately it's just another boost hallway...

Fortunately its the first flippin' level.

• Thumbs Up 2

Fortunately its the first flippin' level.

Thank you.

For the record, seeing how Classic Sonic handles in the 3DS after seeing how well he controls in the HD versions is inexcusable. I don't care how far along they are from completion, they need to fix his physics now.

Ok, I'm getting seriously pissed with Dimps.

---

messagetodimps.png

ou9w9c.jpg

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 2

I've got one:

2jetd38.jpg

I really hope they can fix the physics and uncurling, but I won't hold my breath. I really can't believe they're pulling another Sonic 4: Ep 1 with Generations 3DS.

• Thumbs Up 1

@Indigo Rush: Nice! I can just barely hear the other music, but not so much.

Really, I love SEGA, but I never get why they don't use the real music in their trailers.

Now I'm trying to find a good 16-bit Genesis remix of City Escape... B)

Edited by Barry the Nomad

I gotta say Im quite dissapointed with 3DS Generations, looks bland and it doesnt play well as of now. They got plenty of time to fix some of that though. I actually liked the modern sonic gameplay, its SO much better. I was keen on getting this (since I got no 360/PS3) but I will need to see the gameplay footage again when its near completed to change my mind. But I also gotta say that while the HD version LOOKS fantastic and its miles better, I still find Colors much better than this, the level design was better, this one looks too bland/linear, but hey its the first flippin stage so I guess it could get much better. Colors first stage was bland as fuck too!

Gamespot E3 2011 Live Show, Day 2

10:00 am - 6:00 pm PT

Mass Effect 3

Halo Anniversary

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Gears of War 3

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

RE: Raccoon City

Need for Speed The Run

Asura's Wrath

Starhawk

The Gunstringer

Ms. 'Splosion Man

Sonic Generations

SSX

Zelda: Skyward Sword

Rage

Dance Central 2

FIFA Soccer 12

Forza Motorsport 4

Dragon's Dogma

AC: Revelations

Madden NFL 12

Gamespot is going to show Sonic Generations today...and also other epic games :)

The ones in bold are the games I'm psyched for! ;)

Edited by KrazyBean14

How many times am I going to have to say that's no excuse? Maybe you're ok with a shitty first level, but I'm not.

• Thumbs Up 4

NACK FANG AND BARK WANTED FOR NOT APPEARING IN A GAME FOR SO LONG

Man nice eye Great to see those guys at least have a cameo Masterboard will like the Nack cameo in the wanted poster :P

• Thumbs Up 3

Let's not bring the tired first level argument up again, both sides have perfectly valid arguments. Just let people decide what floats their boat and all, no point in beating a dead horse.

Has this been posted?

If you listen closely, they talk about a release date. I heard something about "Early November".