Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Has this been posted?

If you listen closely, they talk about a release date. I heard something about "Early November".

What a horrible, horrible player :P

Here's another video showing Green Hill again for the 360/PS3 version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KtVi-_zSYg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

One thing I noticed was that at one point the player did a stomp during the modern Sonic section to go down to an alternate path. This player is actually good XD

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m

Nipped this from PsychoSk8r from Retro:

As it should be!

(no offense, MCR)

classicsonicemail.jpg

Seriously Dimps, why did you have to make our man Classic Sonic angry like that? You guys have to do a better job.

Wow, there actually is an alternate path in the 3D part of GHZ. And a surprisingly well-hidden one at that.

Unfortunately it's just another boost hallway...

Also the 3DS version is looking pretty shitty.

Its a start at least.

It seems like the source is just guessing based on the Jazwares toys, seeing as so far those toys have been correct.

88792_23274SG_City_Escape_act1_11.jpg

Look at the billboard at the top left :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

sonicteamemail.jpg

Really Dimps, it's best if you go back to making Street Fighter games, Sonic would be better off without you guys...

The Dimps email screens are not funny.

Look at the billboard at the top left
  • Thumbs Up 2

I recognise the character but the name totally escapes me, who is it?

88792_23274SG_City_Escape_act1_11.jpg

Look at the billboard at the top left :lol:

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

Email jokes aside, after watching the 3DS gameplay for Classic Sonic, I have one thing to ask:

Kornheiser_Why.JPG?1267079689

Seriously Dimps, after you disgrace the Classics and everything they stood for, after allowing Sonic to run up a fucking hill, after embarrassing Sonic in the game that was supposed to be a reboot of the retro style

YOU STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THE PHYSICS?!?!

Classic Sonic looks floaty as hell, he still stops on a dime, and you couldn't even fix the uncurling?! That's pathetic. Dimps, you're not even trying, the game looks extremely bland, and it just looks all stiff and shitty.

When I saw Sonic uncurl at :26, I didn't only facepalm for Dimps, but also gaming itself. That was just embarrassing.

Lets face it, Dimps doesn't know shit about Classic style Sonic gameplay philosophy, all that matters is that Sonic goes really fast in 2-D. And the level design for both Classic and Modern?

facepalm-bear.jpg

There are fan games doing better than you Dimps, FAN GAMES!!!!

Just go back to Street Fighter...

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

*jumps on the bandwagon

sorry guys but fuck Dimps

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 1

Holy shit, why is the 3DS version so bad? Dimps are incompetent idiots clearly, but Sonic Team and SEGA are letting this slide? Especially after S4E1 happened? Good grief.

Holy shit, why is the 3DS version so bad? Dimps are incompetent idiots clearly, but Sonic Team and SEGA are letting this slide? Especially after S4E1 happened? Good grief.

I know right? This is basically what Dimps is doing to anyone who gave them another chance

Just replace anytime he says '360 fanboys' or '360 owners' or anything that has to do wit the 360 with 'Anybody who gave Dimps another chance'

Edited by CanofEpicSauce

"Also Sonic can't swim." Oh RubyEclipse. :lol:

So according to those videos, Classic Sonic is only going to appear for this game only. At least until they decide to use him again at another point in the future. Not sure some fans are going to take a liking to that, but I obviously doubted that they were going to even throw away Modern Sonic any time in the future for Classic Sonic.

Now, he also said we could choose which Sonic we wanted to play as, but I still get the feeling that we have to play as both in order to get to the next stage. Not very optional, but the gameplay looks great so far that I don't think there's much of a problem.

Jesus Christ. Why are people always so fucking bad?

He already knew he did bad in the game. Now why are you ranting on this guy for already telling us himself?