Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

He already knew he did bad in the game. Now why are you ranting on this guy for already telling us himself?

I'm not ranting. I'm just saying that it'd be nice to see players who can actually play the game.

I won't rant on the player but i have to ask is he a reviewer? or just someone who went there to play the game?

I for one think it's nice to see someone who isn't boosting non stop and moves slower so we can assess the game more, we've seen boosting through this level multiple times, do we need it again? I liked watching the guy go slower, it looks to me like Sonic's movement has been tighten up from Unleashed.

I think I've had enough of Green Hill Zone

Me too, but the only other level they're showing is City Escape, and apart from the trailer that is being show behind closed doors only. Even then, the press are restricted to only watching Iizuka play it.

Wow. I get on and it seems like all of the goodwill we had yesterday has just been completely obliterated. It's like black and white reading some of the vitriol today. blink.gif

Though, that last M.Sonic video is annoying to watch. Now to indulge in all the others.

BADASS. In the first video, Aaron confirms that the levels don't alternate SA2/Unleashed style. Once you finish a level, you can choose to either play as Modern Sonic or move on with Classic Sonic. Awesome.

Edit: Ninja'd a long time ago. Didn't realize I had kept this tab open that long. d:

Edited by Dissident

BADASS. In the first video, Aaron confirms that the levels don't alternate SA2/Unleashed style. Once you finish a level, you can choose to either play as Modern Sonic or move on with Classic Sonic. Awesome.

Edit: Ninja'd a long time ago. Didn't realize I had kept this tab open that long. d:

Regardless, I'll quote you cause yours is the last post :P

I wonder what the extent of this is. If you remember, Unleashed didn't force you to alternate after each stage. Rather you had to collect medals and keys in order to progress, but you could play as Sonic or the Werehog for as long as you liked.

Edited by Blue Blood

Regardless, I'll quote you cause yours is the last post :P

I wonder what the extent of this is. If you remember, Unleashed didn't force you to alternate after each stage. Rather you had to collect medals and keys in order to progress, but you could play as Sonic or the Werehog for as long as you liked.

Ah well, I wouldn't be bothered by that anyway. I love both gameplay styles anyway, so I'd be fine with alternating, though I would prefer starting with C. Sonic to get a feel for the level and following up with M. Sonic to explore the level some more.

Also, did anyone notice how much smoother Sonic's controls are when he's moving slowly? It seems his acceleration is a tad slower, and his turning circle is a lot bigger. He's not forced to constantly run in a straight line.

I asked them if Sonic Generations will be on the Wii U. They'll probably issue a "no comment," but it's the tone of their voice that will make a difference. ;)

We'll be able to ask important questions directly to Sega on Gamespot's live stream. Look at the side and ask a question. They might answer your question when it's Sonic Generations' turn.

http://e3.gamespot.com/live-show/live-show-day-2/

They're moving really slow. They're only on the 4th game on the list, with a bit of unlisted things happening inbetween.

Sonic Generations will be on the live Gamespot floor show "very soon".

Edited by MobileChikane

Mmm...there are games missing within the ones showed at Sega's booth. Maybe those games are the ones featuring levels in both games?

And so far...

"Can't we let sonic RIP? i mean come on"

"DIE SONIC GENERATION!! DIEEEE!"

"sonic is wast of time"

"sonic = fail"

And we're not even on the floor show yet.

The buffering is just absolute ass

And so far...

"sonic is wast of time"

"sonic = fail"

Doesn't matter, all of those comments are thumbed down.

And so far...

"sonic is wast of time"

"sonic = fail"

Yeah, and these people apparently suck at grammar. Why give a damn? xD

• Thumbs Up 2

Those comments aren't even important. Why do you guys love to giving these trolls attention?

Those comments aren't even important. Why do you guys love to giving these trolls attention?

I like to read comments to have an idea of how people outside the fanbase feel about the game. I don't really listen to them.

*appears*

Yeah, hi. This is normally the part where I ask what's so bad about Dimps and try to defend them, but man...the sight of classic Sonic going down the slides and then shooting up to catch that wave of rings in the air just like the classic level itself...in an airborne running motion and then hitting an enemy that wouldn't have harmed him if he were, ehehe, curled up in a ball?

You know what? Bitch at Dimps harder. They're supposed to be ressurecting the feel of the original Green Hill, but that's some seriously messed up necromancy they're doing instead. Just go nuts.

*disappears*

*reappears*

God, I love the look of City Escape and the truckload of fanservice with the design and the billboards.

*Looks at comments*

348ceaa3fb17ca9d90339b2339102d89.gif

Seriously guys just 4 negative comments that were thumbed down don't mean shit when a lot of them are positive. There will always be trolls.

Edited by CanofEpicSauce