Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Who wants a long and fun game?I know I want!Please a game with a lot of stages from a lot of games, and some more dlc stages.I know I'm asking to much, but a fan can dream,right?

I think they must mean the skateboard grinding in Classic Sonic's bit.

Yeah probably.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

I have a curious question about the music-- For Modern Sonic's truck chase, I'm wondering if it'll switch to that upbeat rock instrumental versus simply playing the City Escape remix all the way through. Changing the music for that bit would be a nice touch.

Why are we all acting like the Sonic fanbases all are singular entities that all think and act in the same way anyway?

Though if I was linked to all of your guy's minds, oh the fun we would all have.

That and that it's momentum based. After that the complainers seemed to have shut up just like anyone who said Modern Sonic's gameplay would be linear and than saw the City Escape gameplay.

Of course. It looks amazing, and it betrays in no way, Sonic's tradition in games. In fact, it grabs that tradition and improves it, tenfold.

I think they must mean the skateboard grinding in Classic Sonic's bit.

It still looks retro to me. It just reminds me of the Game Gear games like Triple Trouble. :lol:

So I posted the vids on another forum and some guy complained that M. Sonic was too fast.

Dude, if you were being chased by a huge truck with sawblades, you'd be haulin' ass too.

Complaints about Sonic being too fast?

Now I know Sonic is about platforming and all that, but when you're in a chase scene, being chased by a Hugeass truck with saw-blades flying around, I think speed would pretty much be mandatory. I mean how can you have a slow chase scene?

• Thumbs Up 2

I bet rooftop run was easy for them to redesign!

Also it pisses me off how everyone refers to it as "Colours style gameplay"

No it's Unleashed. Hate the way critics discarded that game when sonic in unleashed was precisely what we are seeing here.

Edited by mark
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Now I know Sonic is about platforming and all that, but when you're in a chase scene, being chased by a Hugeass truck with saw-blades flying around, I think speed would pretty much be mandatory. I mean how can you have a slow chase scene?

Maybe the truck slows down for Sonic like that wall of spikes in Mad Gear Zone in Sonic 4. :P

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

c.sonic is perfectly fine, so no worries. And if others(few, i suppose)fans are complaining, well its there lost.

I bet rooftop run was easy for them to redesign!

Well they already have the assets for it. They just need to be spruced up a little and a few new things added Layout wise? I think we'll be briefly seeing familiar areas, as with City Escape and Green Hill, but otherwise it's going to be a whole new level. And if the layout of City Escape is any indication, it's going to be immense.

I have no idea. If that happened, then it would be boring, unimpressive, and not super-FUCKING-epic.

Gimme these high-speed pursuits with a pissed-off GUN truck any day in the week. It makes the original chase in SA2 look tame in comparison.

EDIT:

It still looks retro to me. It just reminds me of the Game Gear games like Triple Trouble.
That skateboarding section in CS's version reminds me so muck of Robotnik's Winter in Sonic Triple Trouble. One of the most fun sections in that awesome game, in my opinion. Edited by Attitude Adjustment

Well they already have the assets for it. They just need to be spruced up a little and a few new things added Layout wise? I think we'll be briefly seeing familiar areas, as with City Escape and Green Hill, but otherwise it's going to be a whole new level. And if the layout of City Escape is any indication, it's going to be immense.

Yeah I was being sarcastic haha. I wonder if we will see like, any like levels that are very close to the original in terms of layout.

Doubt it though, except maybe the Unleashed levels. Modern Sonic now needs much larger landscape to cope with the speed.

Edited by mark

LOL, he's not even grinding, he's just rolling. The idiots.

He's not even doing that, in fact, he's doing something else:

classicsonictroll.jpg

586_28_03_11_9_35_09.png

Edited by CanofEpicSauce
  • Thumbs Up 4

He's not even doing that, in fact, he's doing something else:

classicsonictroll.jpg

586_28_03_11_9_35_09.png

WII U MAD?!

• Thumbs Up 1

Show this to Retro.

drath_SonicSpinball_06130414.jpg

Fucking. Rails.

It's tearing a whole in me that I've reached my quota for positive votes.

• Thumbs Up 6

It kills me everytime. I probably use all mine up every single day.

Show this to Retro.

drath_SonicSpinball_06130414.jpg

SEGA, YOU JUST RUINED THE SONIC CANON WITH THIS BULLSHIT OF SPINBALL. REALLY? SONIC ON RAILS? ON RAILS!? HE CAN'T DO THAT. NO. NO. SEGA, YOU RUINED MY LIFE. SEGA... SEGA!!! I HATE YOU. NOW I'M GOING TO MAKE FAN GAMES.

• Thumbs Up 3

Has there been any screenshots of the Mighty and Ray posters, yet?

Edited by Xeric

Has there been any screenshots of the Mighty and Ray posters, yet?

Nope. The only ones are just Bean, Bark, Nack, various businesses made by Amy, Tails, Blaze, and Team Chaotix.

Already pos-repped it. You can up-vote it once the quota's reset.

This whole thread has just reached epic win :D!

Edited by Attitude Adjustment

So I posted the vids on another forum and some guy complained that M. Sonic was too fast.

Dude, if you were being chased by a huge truck with sawblades, you'd be haulin' ass too.

Oh, definitely! This thread's blossomed in delight. Seas of blue, red, orange, gold, green, gray, clear, and white rained gloriously in this thread as it washed everyone away in an afterglow of ecstasy and flooded this board. XD

• Thumbs Up 2