Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

A demo?! As in, every poor sucker who couldn't get to LA can actually get a taste of the magnificence before October?!

The offering pleases kitty! When, exactly?!

It's times like this that really make me dread not having XBLA.

It's for this very reason that I haven't played Sonic 4 yet as well. -_-;

Edited by Inferno

It's times like this that really make me dread not having XBLA.

It's for this very reason that I haven't played Sonic 4 yet. -_-;

Sega......

shrek-2-puss-in-boots.png

can we please please please please pleasepleaspleasepleasepleasepleasePWEASE with an extra big ring on top with chaos emerald sprinkles have City Escape in the demo?

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys i'm so fucking impressed that I have just de evolved into a little fucking kid....

Fucking demo...pls Sega *hands and knees* fucking please release it soooon D:

Regarding this demo...

Sega have already said that SOS would be the first chance for people in Europe to play generations... Unless that's changed... Your looking at Sonics birthday at the earliest for it.

Edited by Hogfather

TSSZ says that the demo will be on XBL and PSN. It was announced at Sonic Boom.

From Sega's twitter:

Edited by KrazyBean14

Regarding this demo...

Seta have already said that SOS would be the first chance for people in Europe to play generations... Unless that's changed... Your looking at Sonics birthday at the earliest for it.

Edited by Indigo Rush

SonicGenerationsE32011StageDemoXbox360-GameSpotVideo-GoogleChrome_2011-06-08_22-35-28.png

Modern sonic: I'm so awesome I don't need speed pads to roll into a ball. :lol:

Well it would seem that the retro fanboys- er, sorry wrong fanboy section....

Well it would seem that the adventure fanboys are hating this game for raping their precious SA2:

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=18002&post=121361&uid=23050342417#!/topic.php?uid=23050342417&topic=17999

That person is fairly infamous on the Facebook forums there. No one really takes him seriously. Move along, nothing to see here.

Well it would seem that the adventure fanboys are hating this game for raping their precious SA2:

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=18002&post=121361&uid=23050342417#!/topic.php?uid=23050342417&topic=17999

Some fans is never happy nomatter what. But then again there's alot of fanboys who is satified and thinks it's better then the original City Escape.

Well it would seem that the retro fanboys- er, sorry wrong fanboy section....

Wow. He mad.

Seriously, if THIS is not a successful City Escape remake, I don't know what is. It's kind of incredible that we're getting an HD City Escape at all. This is truly one of those 'if you don't like it, leave it' instances. SA2's City Escape still exists, after all, for everyone who has a problem with the new one.

When was it used in Adventure? During that part where the denizens of Station Square cheered Tails at the end of his story?

When was it used in Adventure? During that part where the denizens of Station Square cheered Tails at the end of his story?

Okay, yeah, City Escape is a hell of a lot better than what we saw from GHZ.

Edited by turbojet
  • Thumbs Up 1