Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

In that case, the demo can't come out soon enough.

EDIT: Wait, you're Johnny from BrainScratch Comms, aren't you?

Edited by Preston

I can't stress enough how important it is for people to make judgments based on their own experiences. You can study the crap out of gameplay videos all day, but to me, NOTHING beats grabbing the controller and playing the game yourself.

I can't stress enough how important it is for people to make judgments based on their own experiences. You can study the crap out of gameplay videos all day, but to me, NOTHING beats grabbing the controller and playing the game yourself.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Is Johnny a cool guy?.... Well hai Johnny! =D

I just hope any frame hiccups are dealt with before release. If I recall, Sonic Unleashed had frame issues during e3 as well, and those were taken care of. Most of them.

Edited by Johnny

I just hope any frame hiccups are dealt with before release. If I recall, Sonic Unleashed had frame issues during e3 as well, and those were taken care of. Most of them.

The framerate problems only seem to be occuring when the game is played in Stereoscopic 3D

Also, welcome to the SSMB SomeCallMeJohnny!!!

Edited by Scar

So, does anyone know when IGN will show Sonic Generations or what? I think it's cancelled...it ain't in the list.

Gamespot's preview! Now I don't now why they say the release date is November 22nd. Would be amazing if that was the real date but.....

Amazon also has the release date for November 22nd, but I'd take it with a grain of salt until we get some confirmation from Sega. Or did we already?

Amazon also has the release date for November 22nd, but I'd take it with a grain of salt until we get some confirmation from Sega. Or did we already?

Nope. But the release date is November the xth at any rate. It'll be the 4th, 11th, 18th or 25th in Europe.

Okay we have 3 previews

2 positives: IGN and Gamespot

1 negative: Destructoid Jim Trorling

The have plenty of time to adress a few things and i am almost certain they will.

Nope. But the release date is November the xth at any rate. It'll be the 4th, 11th, 18th or 25th in Europe.

Sonic Colours came out on the 12th November in Europe so Sonic Generations will be most likely released on the 11th.

Also Gamespot's Preview:

Another additional element was the ability to quickly enter Sonic's hyper speedball form at the push of a button. This wasn't always the wisest choice, because several times this smacked us straight into an oncoming pit. Still, it was fairly simple to make it to the goal line.

Don't they know that they can do a spindash...the classic way?

Edited by KrazyBean14

Sonic Colours came out on the 12th November in Europe so Sonic Generations will be most likely released on the 11th

I'm not sure that really means an awful lot, but for the sake of it, Rush and Shadow also came out on the 15th.

Either way, SEGA's been consistently releasing Sonic games in November. :P

Okay we have 3 previews

2 positives: IGN and Gamespot

1 negative: Destructoid Jim Trorling

The have plenty of time to adress a few things and i am almost certain they will.

Yea but Destructiod is well known for rating amazing games low scores. Like for example they rated LittleBigPlanet 2 at 7.0. WTF

Wait, you're actually Johnny from the BSC? OMG, I'm one of your biggest fans! ^__^

So the 22nd (USA) seems like a reasonable date? Hmmm either way I'm gonna be dead broke around October-end of the year. Damn it's great and it sucks to be a gamer this year.

Wait, you're actually Johnny from the BSC? OMG, I'm one of your biggest fans! ^__^

Yea same here. OH HAI JOHNNY