Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

I love people saying the new controller is uncomfortable when it seems everyone who actually held it said it feels great.

So, wow, I didn't think I would ever say this, but the 3DS version actually makes Sonic 4 look credible.

No seriously it looks fucking revolting

Wow...Dimps have successfully made something worse than Sonic 4?.....Congratulations guys, they are officially the worse company for making games anymore.

Wow...Dimps have successfully made something worse than Sonic 4?.....Congratulations guys, they are officially the worse company for making games anymore.

They should just stick to Dragonball Z games.

Most people bought Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast, why would they need to buy it again for a new console?

Because the Dreamcast died in 2001? I don't know about other peeps here, but I couldn't get hold of anything Dreamcast-related when I scoured the high street in 2005. SA:DX and SA2:B were my only options. Unless I'm wrong, the PS3 and 360, and the successors which are likely to have backwards compatibility, are far from dead.

Because SEGA were lazy and pretended it was SA1 in all cases bar the PC version. In the lattermost case, because PC.

Modern Sonic won't remember any of the Sonic 06 levels. If Classic and Modern Sonic stumble into Sonic 06's strand of the timeline, they would probably meet 2006 Sonic, a third Sonic.

Which games did they make again?

All the Budokai games and all the Budokai Tenkaichi games. Budokai 3 is just f**king amazing!

Also...

f6b84cb96e772d5cd74c8364deaace29d1fa276164b744a04da7b45fc0dff25e6g.jpg

Where does that lead to? Alternate paths for the WIN!

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 6

Because SEGA were lazy and pretended it was SA1 in all cases bar the PC version. In the lattermost case, because PC.

...that doesn't answer the question.

All the Budokai games and all the Budokai Tenkaichi games.

Also...

f6b84cb96e772d5cd74c8364deaace29d1fa276164b744a04da7b45fc0dff25e6g.jpg

Where does that lead to? Alternate paths for the WIN!

You using Sharingan or something!? Damn...but alternate paths for the WIN!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

You using Sharingan or something!? Damn...but alternate paths for the WIN!!!

LOL! There are many, many, MANY more alternate paths in City Escape but turning them all into pictures would be long. If Sonic Generations doesn't cater to Sonic fans and doesn't do well in terms of reviews, then SEGA should stop making Sonic games altogether...seriously, I don't know what else they can do to make this any more awesome than it already is! Tweak the controls a little more for Modern Sonic and the Physics for Classic Sonic, fix the glitches and you've got yourself one AAA+ title! :D

Edit: Finding all the red rings in City Escape is gonna be a pain in the arse!

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1

To this day I still think Square-Enix is the worst.

The third bithday.....

Edited by Balding Spider

LOL! I did that too :lol:

TOO LATE. I DID THAT FIRST.

Should we write a letter to DIMPS and SEGA of JAPAN discussing all our hate towards them? :D I mean, if Sonic 4 was bad, should we try to avert the situation with Generations Blue Adventure as well? :D

I'd expect a Sonic Colors 2 on the Wii U. It only seems fitting.

Expect Sonic Colors 2 on the Wii U!

Calling it NOW! B)

Instead of Colors 2, if they're going to make a Nintendo exclusive, I want them to utilize the new hardware to it's fullest potential, all the while making it a fairly traditional Sonic game.

I'd actually like to see a World Adventure 2, to see more of Sonic's interpretation of the world, to see more places like Ireland, Tokyo and South America! All minus a Werehog, of course. :P

Which brings me onto the latter point; porting for PC (at least back then) was fucking easy. Understandable, given that the games would mostly be programmed on a computer. That's why they were dirt cheap even on initial release (£5 each, tops), it didn't take that much effort to just make a PC version and garner a small profit.

Edited by Indigo Rush

Instead of Colors 2, if they're going to make a Nintendo exclusive, I want them to utilize the new hardware to it's fullest potential, all the while making it a fairly traditional Sonic game.

I'd actually like to see a World Adventure 2, to see more of Sonic's interpretation of the world, to see more places like Ireland, Tokyo and South America! All minus a Werehog, of course. :P

LOL! There are many, many, MANY more alternate paths in City Escape but turning them all into pictures would be long. If Sonic Generations doesn't cater to Sonic fans and doesn't do well in terms of reviews, then SEGA should stop making Sonic games altogether...seriously, I don't know what else they can do to make this any more awesome than it already is! Tweak the controls a little more for Modern Sonic and the Physics for Classic Sonic, fix the glitches and you've got yourself one AAA+ title! :D

Edit: Finding all the red rings in City Escape is gonna be a pain in the arse!

Huh, I actually like the idea of Sonic Colours 2 with Unleashed HD style gameplay and all new wisps... :huh:

To this day I still think Square-Enix is the worst.

The third bithday.....

While T3B was so bad it's just depressing, we should remember that the Enix half is doing great with games like DQ9.

I think a lot can be blamed on a certain Mr. Toriyama at SE as well.

Agreed on everything you said. This game is a AAA title in my eyes already.

I can see Sonic going for at least another 10 years easily. :)

I'd rather play the Werehog stages before I play Final Hallway 13 again.

Edited by Balding Spider