Woun

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

:angry: I am very disappointed by that cosplay competition. All those fans showing up as Sonic characters, and not one of them was dressed as a sexy Biolizard.

That would have been an awesome cosplay. But a bit too difficult, don't you think? :lol:

Gamespot have just put up a recording of all of Sonic Boom, just now. Best thing is it's all in pure HD with very clear sound.

We had a sonic boom topic. why did you bump the E3 thread for a sonic boom post?

Oh cmon does anybody care about order in this place? or can we just post whatever we want in where ever we want?

Besides this video is more about sonic boom then it is about generations!

EDIT: Forgot there isn't a SB 2011 sub-forum but an SOS sub-forum.

Edited by goku262002

Oh cmon does anybody care about order in this place? or can we just post whatever we want in where ever we want?

If you can link the topic I don't see why you can't report it.

Thanks DC111 for reporting it though <3

Please stop with the imagespam people, MobileChikane has just recieved a 7 day suspension because of it and I would hate to see another person be next ):

If you can link the topic I don't see why you can't report it.

Thanks DC111 for reporting it though <3

Please stop with the imagespam people, MobileChikane has just recieved a 7 day suspension because of it and I would hate to see another person be next ):

Sorry for that, even though i bitched about it i didn't want to be looked apon as "that guy" atm.

Next time i won't bitch but report it instead.

I really don't know if I like the singing in that. It sounds like he's really struggling. And apart from the singing it still sounds off. There's too much going on and the music is too fast. Eh... I much prefer the Classic and original version.

I really don't know if I like the singing in that. It sounds like he's really struggling. And apart from the singing it still sounds off. There's too much going on and the music is too fast. Eh... I much prefer the Classic and original version.

Wow, pretty great remix, overall. The bass-line and guitar parts, as well as the tempo definitely sound updated. Still, I'm not a fan of some of the off-key moments the song has, especially at around the 00:30 mark. Still, overall it's pretty epic, and definitely sounds like a different version of the song, just like it should.

Wow, pretty great remix, overall. The bass-line and guitar parts, as well as the tempo definitely sound updated. Still, I'm not a fan of some of the off-key moments the song has, especially at around the 00:30 mark. Still, overall it's pretty epic, and definitely sounds like a different version of the song, just like it should.

I think it's alright. The instruments kick ass. The guitar, drums, and especially that slap bass sound better than ever. The vocals, on the other hand, fail to evoke the same spirit as the original. The Classic version didn't have this problem.

Regardless, I look forward to hearing the full edition, as well as the BOOSTBOOSTBOOST version.

You mean "Must keep on moving ahead"? I really liked that part... :unsure:

After listening to it again, I kinda agree. I like the key differences in the song, it gives a bit more identity, and that "new version" sound. Still though, I gotta say, the vocals sound a bit rough, and hope this isn't the final mix, kinda like how early trailers of Sonic Unleashed used a very early version of the Savannah Citadel theme.