Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

I've never seen the cake until now and all I have to say is this:

Sonic fails at putting on turtleneck sweaters.

Edited by Kintobor

:angry: I am very disappointed by that cosplay competition. All those fans showing up as Sonic characters, and not one of them was dressed as a sexy Biolizard.
  • Thumbs Up 5

:angry: I am very disappointed by that cosplay competition. All those fans showing up as Sonic characters, and not one of them was dressed as a sexy Biolizard.

That would have been an awesome cosplay. But a bit too difficult, don't you think? :lol:

That would have been an awesome cosplay. But a bit too difficult, don't you think? :lol:

Difficult maybe, but not impossible. Any cosplay can be sexy with the right imagination.

And the right amount of curves in all the right places... yeah I'm a pig.

• Thumbs Up 2

Gamespot have just put up a recording of all of Sonic Boom, just now. Best thing is it's all in pure HD with very clear sound.

We had a sonic boom topic. why did you bump the E3 thread for a sonic boom post?

We had a sonic boom topic. why did you bump the E3 thread for a sonic boom post?

Why do you care?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Oh cmon does anybody care about order in this place? or can we just post whatever we want in where ever we want?

Besides this video is more about sonic boom then it is about generations!

EDIT: Forgot there isn't a SB 2011 sub-forum but an SOS sub-forum.

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 3

Snippy as usual I see. -_- ...

Anyways, nice quality on the new video.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh cmon does anybody care about order in this place? or can we just post whatever we want in where ever we want?

If you can link the topic I don't see why you can't report it.

Thanks DC111 for reporting it though <3

Please stop with the imagespam people, MobileChikane has just recieved a 7 day suspension because of it and I would hate to see another person be next ):

• Thumbs Up 3

If you can link the topic I don't see why you can't report it.

Thanks DC111 for reporting it though <3

Please stop with the imagespam people, MobileChikane has just recieved a 7 day suspension because of it and I would hate to see another person be next ):

Sorry for that, even though i bitched about it i didn't want to be looked apon as "that guy" atm.

Next time i won't bitch but report it instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know if I like the singing in that. It sounds like he's really struggling. And apart from the singing it still sounds off. There's too much going on and the music is too fast. Eh... I much prefer the Classic and original version.

I really don't know if I like the singing in that. It sounds like he's really struggling. And apart from the singing it still sounds off. There's too much going on and the music is too fast. Eh... I much prefer the Classic and original version.

It's pretty nice, but... different. It gives a really different feeling than the original. I think I like the original more, but I may just have to get used to this similar to the classic remix.

:blink: Wow... I actually prefer the original version of City Escape to the new modern version we have now. The modern version sounds so... empty to me. Edited by Balding Spider

Wow, pretty great remix, overall. The bass-line and guitar parts, as well as the tempo definitely sound updated. Still, I'm not a fan of some of the off-key moments the song has, especially at around the 00:30 mark. Still, overall it's pretty epic, and definitely sounds like a different version of the song, just like it should.

I like it. Sure the vocals sound a bit different but it doesn't affect it much. The speed is quite cool, it works well for Modern.

You guys should keep in mind that we've still got the BOOST version to hear, too.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Wow, pretty great remix, overall. The bass-line and guitar parts, as well as the tempo definitely sound updated. Still, I'm not a fan of some of the off-key moments the song has, especially at around the 00:30 mark. Still, overall it's pretty epic, and definitely sounds like a different version of the song, just like it should.

• Thumbs Up 2

I think it's alright. The instruments kick ass. The guitar, drums, and especially that slap bass sound better than ever. The vocals, on the other hand, fail to evoke the same spirit as the original. The Classic version didn't have this problem.

Regardless, I look forward to hearing the full edition, as well as the BOOSTBOOSTBOOST version.

Yeah, the vocals really sound off. Either their voices have deteriorated over the past 10 years, or it's just not great.

You mean "Must keep on moving ahead"? I really liked that part... :unsure:

After listening to it again, I kinda agree. I like the key differences in the song, it gives a bit more identity, and that "new version" sound. Still though, I gotta say, the vocals sound a bit rough, and hope this isn't the final mix, kinda like how early trailers of Sonic Unleashed used a very early version of the Savannah Citadel theme.

Its been 10 years since the original recording.

Singers age as well you know, the vocals were bound to be a little different, because vocal inflections change over time. Still I like it, but it could use a bit more 'warmth'.

• Thumbs Up 3

uhQvapvs2JE695Ho8UkabxEdmiQWenu5.jpg

Interesting! You can see a bit of the other two stages to the left and right of the City Escape menu. My guess is

Speed Highway to the left and Seaside Hill to the right

• Thumbs Up 4