Woun

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

This is the most positive press reaction video to Sonic Generations that I've seen yet.

http://ps3.gamezone.com/videos/item/sonic_generations_e3_2011_interview/

I like how the guy in the middle has his arm hovering over the guy with the mics arm. As if he's trying to grab the mic or hug him. Anyway I'm glad to see people are excited for this game. Especially the truck part.

Edited by Torcano

Yeah guys when I noticed the truck running to the side I gotta be honest, first I was like holy shit did he just really...??? But when I realised he really did I dropped manly tears of.... I don't even know if that's describable.

Modern sonic has been improved alot, i've noticed when I finally payed attention to it (because I was too busy with the c.sonic gameplay). The level design, the alternate paths, the controls and boost. It looks like when you boost for an instance, he slows down quick unlike unleashed where he'd fly out of boundaries. Sonic looks alot less slippery in generations.

I gotta give it to you guys, i'm pumped for the modern gameplay as well now but really hope c.sonic to get alot of polishing till the game release as well.

You know what, I think you're right. In fact I recall BLACKbusterCritic gushing over Sonic Colors when the gameplay was first released. That's odd...

And on top of this, I recall PaperBatVG constantly favoriting and thumbing up videos that have to do with Sonic Generations.

It's a conspiracy

*looks at comments*

"Oh wow, these actually aren't ba-"

Lower floor crowd is pretty symbolic of the whole Sonic franchise...dedicated, in hope of a good Sonic game...only to be disappointed ._.

"*Sigh*, well one comment is alright I gue- WOAH."

*Comment by DissidentGenro*

*DissidentGenro*

*DissidentGenro*

nogfish_wtf-face.png

Edited by Dissident

Black People are so much mure easily excited about Sonic games :rolleyes:

I noticed that too, I mean I'm not all "ZOMG AWESOME" but I'm pretty excited, hell yeah Sonic represent the Brother yo.

As frokenok3 has pointed out in the status box, you can now download one of the game's trailers from Xbox Live. I've just downloaded it and watched it, but even though it's labelled as an E3 2011 trailer, it's actually the old Green Hill Zone gameplay trailer, not the E3 2011 City Escape trailer.

You can put it in your Xbox Live download queue here:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Sonic-Generations-PEGI-Trailer/5c752f60-89c1-4bcd-8423-1c394e36da61?cid=RSS

Glad everyone is liking the trailer!!

I want to watch it too on glorious HD! :(

Oh, of course! I mixed up XBL update with PSN update.

So Europe gets the update tomorrow?

Sorry PSN! xD

Edited by frokenok3

As frokenok3 has pointed out in the status box, you can now download one of the game's trailers from Xbox Live. I've just downloaded it and watched it, but even though it's labelled as an E3 2011 trailer, it's actually the old Green Hill Zone gameplay trailer, not the E3 2011 City Escape trailer.

You can put it in your Xbox Live download queue here:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Sonic-Generations-PEGI-Trailer/5c752f60-89c1-4bcd-8423-1c394e36da61?cid=RSS

Nice, doing that now. Thank you! :D

Edit: What?? You have to be 18 to download from the Internet!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!

Edited by KrazyBean14

Lower floor crowd is pretty symbolic of the whole Sonic franchise...dedicated, in hope of a good Sonic game...only to be disappointed ._.

The only Sonic games I was ever really disappiointed in was Sonic Shuffle and Sonic '06 cause I got my hopes up way too high and the game didn't turn out to be what I expected. All the other games I'm either feeling neutral, don't care, or I'm hopeful but I've learn not to get too excited.

The only Sonic games I was ever really disappiointed in was Sonic Shuffle and Sonic '06 cause I got my hopes up way too high and the game didn't turn out to be what I expected. All the other games I'm either feeling neutral, don't care, or I'm hopeful but I've learn not to get too excited.

I myself was quite disappointed with Sonic Unleashed and 4. Unleashed because of the stupid Werehog stages (WTF were they thinking?) and Sonic 4 because of it's shitty physics.

I myself was quite disappointed with Sonic Unleashed and 4. Unleashed because of the stupid Werehog stages (WTF were they thinking?) and Sonic 4 because of it's shitty physics.

Well you knew about the Werehog before-hand. Also he was like on the first of the leaked pictures.

Edited by ChikaBoing