Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Special E3 Topic [[UPD: E3 Trailer | 3DS Gameplay] Go watched City Escape Videos]]

Woun

Classic Sonic's City Escape looks amazing. I was worried about the transition from 3D to 2D, but it's being handled beautifully.

AGADFSADLSF

I can't capture screens right now, but there is a Chao in Space 2 poster in the classic section!

It says: PERFECT CHAOS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE.

LOLOLOLOLOL

WOW! I haven't seen the trailer yet, but on Sega-press it's 1,5 GB in .RAR !!!!!! Gotta LOVE the quality!

Chao in space is back..... fun snowboarding could be back in force (+ skateboard).... Rooftop Run?!?!?

This was glorious, and I don't mind spoiling myself because we all knew city escape was coming.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I've only left my computer for 10 minutes and they released a trailer already? o.0

Youtube trailer, plz. ^_^

Edited by sonfan1984

I see more than just hold forward in modern sonic's gameplay.

I see great level design with almost no automation in classic sonic's gameplay.

Good signs. Oh and yeah, that trailer was awesome.

YESSSSSSSS.

DAT SKATEBOARD. I'm honestly more excited for Classic Sonic for City Escape. It looks so colorful and reminds me alot of the 90s for some reason, <3. And Spagonia at the end, O_o?! If I see a cameo of a classic Sonic werehog, I might cream due to too much cuteness, XD

End of the trailer- Rooftop Run from Unleashed.

FUCK YEAH!

PS3 boxart shows it's in 3D.

Edited by Blue Comeback

Hmmm I went to get some Oros and theres a new trailer... I should go get cookies more often.

Where is this trailer?

Edited by Hogfather

aK17n.png

I wonder what this is at the end of the trailer...hmmm Rooftop Run ?

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

Aww, Classic Sonic gets a skateboard monitor. I find that very fitting and mildly adorable.

Yes, my friend! Today it is allowed! xD

I'm downloading that 1,5 GB trailer right now. Expect some amazing HD screenshots!

I'm downloading that 1,5 GB trailer right now. Expect some amazing HD screenshots!

Where is this trailer, I can't see it anywhere on the Sega site, just the announcement trailer and the green hill zone.

Oh and for those who care. Mario & Sonic at London also got a trailer launched too.

Edit: Oh theres the problem... it's not on the UK site yet...

Edited by Hogfather

Hmmm I went to get some Oros and theres a new trailer... I should go get cookies more often.

Where is this trailer?