Awoo.

ARTWORK: JezMM's Crap and Such

JezMM

Well, I put off posting here because I figured people could click my sig if they wanted to see my art, but... I'm bored, so yes, lol.

I'll post a couple of current favourites, old favourites, and some fun comic things and such.

First some of my original characters including my current av/sig:

Alice from my comic "Phantasm Dyad":

alicecutebyjezmm.png

Emily from the same comic, but yet to appear:

emilysnow2byjezmm.png

My old Sonic fancharacters who I barely use anymore but still like, the twins Jez and Jezica (inventive I know):

jezandjezicastickersbyj.png

A favourite random boredom pic of mine from a while back, Me and Robot:

meandrobotbyjezmm.png

Something Sonic fans should appreciate that I did during some boredom... Sonic Blobs! Click the image for more!:

sonicblobspreview.png

Silly Things In Shadow... I made a whole bunch of these. Click the image for more!:

sillythingsinshadow4byj.png

"Perfectly Logical Mathematics", a Mario Kart comic which is basically just a retelling of a genuine incident with my friends and I:

perfectlylogicalmathema.png

"Hagrid's Important Message". If you don't understand this one, click here. If you still don't understand, this should explain it. If you don't understand after that well I don't know what to say:

hagridsimportantmessage.png

One more girly for good measure. My original character Venus (also from, you guessed it, Phantasm Dyad - although the spin-off game I made for it this time) in her swimmies:

venusswimsuitbyjezmm.png

And I guess to finish I might as well advertise this "Phantasm Dyad" comic I kept mentioning... it follows the story of Alice, a college student, who gets work experience studying ghosts with the insane Professor Chin... Click the picture to check out the archive. Bear in mind I started this years back, so the artwork is pretty crap in the first few chapters:

phantasmdyadcoverpage7b.png

A few of these pictures are kind of old but I'd still love comments on any of them at all, positive or negative, hope you guys like!

Edited by JezMM

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JezMM

• Little Miss Fortunes

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee~ I've always loved your art style, Jezzy-Boi~

I think Alice looks really pretty, I love her hair-style lots - it's so cute! Actually, I think you're great with designing hair-styles (and outfits! *0*) in general, so aweshummmm~!

I like the stylised way in which you draw people, it seems simple, but it's really effective and charming. You're also awesome at pulling poses, they look awesome and speak a lot for the character.

I think the twins are adorable as well, I love the fluffy tips on Jez's ears, and the extra white markings they have on their tails. >w<

I adore that Me and Robot pic! <3 The background is gorgeous, I love those pretty lights, and the glowy cat at the edge of that cliff there. Your characterture and the robot are simply adorable, I just want to pick them both up and huggle them to no end~! I love the contrast between the 'solid' colouring of the characters and the 'scribble' colouring of the grass, it's really effective and adds to the beauty of the pic.

I remember those Sonic Blobs from deviantART! :D They're so adorable! Especially Knuckles and Silver. I also always found is funny how Big and Eggman looked smaller than the shorter characters, and how Eggblob looks like he's about to fall over. XD So cuuute~

I'll have to read more of your comics sometime! They're hilarious! XD "I came in first and second! D<" LOL. Phantasm Dyad seems really interesting, as well, will have to get around to reading it sometime. Hey! Didn't you used to do comics about a character named Frogy as well? I need to read those too.

Keep up the awesome work, JezMM. :3

Thanks so much for such plentiful and kind words on everything Summer!

Hey! Didn't you used to do comics about a character named Frogy as well? I need to read those too.

Indeed I did but I keep him to myself more often as a character these days really, that and I sort of ran out of ideas for him and decided to keep him as a fun occasional character to pop up here and there, and concentrate on my "Modern" batch of characters. X3 I still love the little guy though, and there are a couple of Frogy comics and Puzzle books I made for my little sister on deviantART. I really need to update the Frogy archive in my journal with the things I've done lately...