Awoo.

General Nintendo sales/business discussion topic (previously: The Wii U Thread)

Tatsumaki

No, it's what he said. The Batted Man kicked Doctor Octopus in the head. Nintendo says that's violent content and it has to be removed.

but

batman vs octopus is not canon..

• Thumbs Up 6

it's official

wii u is sold out of every store i tried

when we were in line for a basic, by the time we got to the front, they had sold out

it's official

wii u is sold out of every store i tried

when we were in line for a basic, by the time we got to the front, they had sold out

That's some shitty luck. Start praying that Nintendo restocks soon Cola. :P

Meanwhile I'll have to wait until July 2013 for a slight chance of getting a Wii U. :c

ToysRUS is shipping mine today and it'll arrive right when Thanksgiving breaks starts - Wednesday!

Now I won't procrastinate these 3 projects due tomorrow.

Hahaha, of course Triforce was up there at the Wii U launch event. Power Glove and all.

Man that guy.

He's been there since October 23rd I think it was. Crazy.

JBJx6.jpg

Minors (Under 13 ) are charged 50 cents to register on Nintendo Network.

Edited by Autosaver

This is genius and hilarious at the same time to me.

Yeah, it is pretty funny. Not that this'll stop stupid kids playing shooters like on XBox Live (since Gold is a subscription service), but it might scare off a few, who knows.

I will say 50 cents is a bit odd and stingy all the same for mere verification. I know it's a different kind of transaction (namely they give it to YOU to check you've connected to your bank account correctly) but PayPal's verification process just used, like, literally a couple of pence.

Credit card transaction fee.

Nintendo will get zero out of this.

Yeah I figured. Seemed like the sort of thing Nintendo would be rich enough to afford but can't exactly blame them.

It's too bad they couldn't figure out some alternative free method though, like having an employee at a game store authorise an activation code for free or something after getting consent from their parent/guardian. But then everything costs money I suppose.

Edited by JezMM

Alright! Wii U get!

I have the Deluxe Edition( + Nintendoland) along with Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed and ZombiU.

Right now it's taking it's sweet time updating. Afterwards I'll start the system transfer and play something.

Edited by YoshiUnity Types Again

Got my Deluxe Edition as well, and the update is gonna take quite some time. Other than that, the setup on the Gamepad was quick and easy. It was neat to see the TV controls work so quickly.

Screen quality is great - even better than I remember from the demos at the kiosks - and the controller is extremely comfortable. Now all that's left is to actually try some games!

Meeting Reggie in person at this event made my night more than actually obtaining the Wii U console. xD

The update did take a while last night. I guess I should've bought that up in my previous post, but at least you all are aware of it by now.

• Thumbs Up 1