Awoo.

General Nintendo sales/business discussion topic (previously: The Wii U Thread)

Tatsumaki

To be a true Dudebro advertisement, the boobs would have to be on the touchscreen.

Does the feature from Ninja Gaiden where if you shake the gamepad they start to wiggle reappear in this game?

I'm sorry...was this a thing before that random Miiverse picture, or was the Miiverse picture what spawned it?

Also fucking what the hell don't you start with the morph ball

You don't start with it, but it's the first thing you find I think.

You don't start with it, but it's the first thing you find I think.

You don't start with it in Super?

I know you don't in the first one.

I think the only game you start with it in is the Prime games.

But in most of the Prime games, you lose it (and all your other powerups) when you bump your funny bone on a twig at the beginning of the game.

I think the only game you start with it in is the Prime games.

But in most of the Prime games, you lose it (and all your other powerups) when you bump your funny bone on a twig at the beginning of the game.

This is why 3 is best Prime.

You get all the boring upgrades either right at the beginning or start with them.

Also...

http://cheezburger.com/7470823424

-sigh-

When you drop into Zebes, in Super Metroid, it's sitting in the exact same spot as it was in the original Metroid.

Well, they don't advertise well in places where it matters.

The Crowdfarter thing is actually a really great marketing piece though. Nintendo has said that they're relying on internet means nowadays to publicize the Wii U, and Twitter + Facebook has become a great means to advertise these days more so than ever. It's gotten to the point that both can have as much of an effect as a typical magazine/TV advert, as it turns word-of-mouth into a tour de force.

Hell, in the Playstation 4 topic just recently we made a big deal about it trending on Twitter. Guess what was trending there a week ago during the Nintendo Direct on the same second spot? Pikmin 3. So was Nintendo Direct, and also I believe another game that was on there that I forgot.

• Thumbs Up 1

I.... I'm tempted... 

They saw the XOne reception and were like "FUCK. Now we need to make games for everything. Goddamnit."

This honestly wouldn't surprise me.

It looks like the EA is developing games for the Wii U after all. At least according to this IGN article:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/21/ea-developing-wii-u-games-after-all

They said they will develop EA games for it, but not as many as the PS4 and XONE. FIFA Soccer 14, BF4 and Madden have been confirmed to not show on the Wii U. The next Need for Speed however, probably will appear on the Wii U.

Edited by Ming Ming Suzy

They said they will develop EA games for it, but not as many as the PS4 and XONE. FIFA Soccer 14, BF4 and Madden have been confirmed to not show on the Wii U. The next Need for Speed however, probably will appear on the Wii U.

"Not as many" is still better than zero, though...

Well looking into getting myself a Wii U at some point, either before or after a 360. Would you guys recommend the regular or the premium console bundle? Just to know how much I need to save up (if its worth getting the extra stuff)

Well looking into getting myself a Wii U at some point, either before or after a 360. Would you guys recommend the regular or the premium console bundle? Just to know how much I need to save up (if its worth getting the extra stuff)

The premium, the basic system is pretty much pointless and is far too much money to get any attention, Nintendo didn't put much thought into it.

I thought that, it did seem like a huge jump in disk space for a relatively small price increase