Awoo.

General Nintendo sales/business discussion topic (previously: The Wii U Thread)

Tatsumaki

Tank Tank Tank was a launch game.

BUT! - It's free on the Eshop with microtransactions.

Tank Tank Tank was a launch game.

BUT! - It's free on the Eshop with microtransactions.

The question is, is it any good?

The question is, is it any good?

Yes. It's an arcade experience that's fun in short bursts. If you have friends, it's even better. The major problems people had with the game is that when originally released, it was a full retail game at a high price. It's not meant to compete with high budget games, it's just an arcade game. The download structure fits it more.

My Kong Mode is a blast too. One player controls a giant monkey while everyone else controls a tank to destroy the monkey.

Yes. It's an arcade experience that's fun in short bursts. If you have friends, it's even better. The major problems people had with the game is that when originally released, it was a full retail game at a high price. It's not meant to compete with high budget games, it's just an arcade game. The download structure fits it more.

My Kong Mode is a blast too. One player controls a giant monkey while everyone else controls a tank to destroy the monkey.

Sounds fun to me, if I can get it cheap sounds like a fun buy, now on to actualy recomendatiosns

Download it - it's free. You get a limit of 3 games if you don't buy one DLC piece ($2) but that's more than enough for the time-to-time playthrough of the game.

Wait, so you get 3 free games right off the bat? is that only wiht the deluxe version? and I am guessing its download obviously

Wait, so you get 3 free games right off the bat? is that only wiht the deluxe version? and I am guessing its download obviously

Well basically Tank! Tank! Tank! takes a free route. It's sort of like a trial that you can only play it three times a day. If you buy one of the DLC packs, you unlock the trial to allow as many games as you want.

My God, this was depressing. Poor kid wants to live out this ridiculous fantasy of having a game dedicated to him, probably not knowing that it's been done to death , actually going to the length of making a fake Nintendo Direct announcement to present this fantasy to the world.

I almost feel bad for the frickin' frick. 

That wasn't very professional of Reggie, saying "Fricking Microsoft and Sony fans just need to get out." And having his lips all over town when doing so. I never thought he'd stoop that low.

• Thumbs Up 5

There was far too much autism in that for me to withstand even a second. I mean, I was a stupid kid too, but my stupidity involved me thinking I would work for Rare and make Banjo-Kazooie games. Oh what a fool I was.

• Thumbs Up 2

THIS GAME WILL BE EXCLUSIVE FOR WII U AND 3DS

BUT NOT FOR XBOX ONE AND PS4 YOU FRICKEN FRICKS. THOSE SYSTEMS ARE FOR IDIOTS.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eh, I see your point.

It's only time until he signs up for Sonic Stadium.

Some Nintendo News

Mighty Switch Force 2

- Will be about as long as the first game
- “densely packed game demands a high level of polish, as every detail counts”
- Completing levels within the time limit is the way to master the game and unlock everything
- Ugly Secret Babies have been added, so you can go for speed or completion
- Patricia transfers from Planet Land’s Police Squad to the Fire Brigade to douse a destructive blaze that threatens Tangent City
- Hooligan Sisters have changed and are now in mortal peril
- No one knows why a baby is in there
- New enemies
- New obstacles
- “someone or something behind it all”
- Everyone from the original game is working on this one
- Jake Kaufman will be scoring the game
- Will need to douse some objects to complete a particular puzzle
- Can’t just spray everything in sight to move on
- “great unlockables”
- New cutscenes
- Will likely be priced similarly to the first game

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=203962

Aaron (SEGA Brand Manager) slides down a half-pipe

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=203978

Mighty Switch Force 2

- Will be about as long as the first game

I won't lie, I was a bit "ehhhh" on this at first.

MSF on the 3DS was a short and sweet game but I guess what brought it down a bit for me was the lack of content and some of the levels being total duds. I do hope they go all out on the unlockable stuff this time; I would have loved to have a sound test, art gallery, and additional costumes in the 3DS version. Moreover, I hope this means there's more incentive to beat par times and to replay stages again.

I also hope that by "being as long as the first game," they're referring to the length of the base game + the DLC. The bonus levels were a really nice gesture and helped bring the game to a more reasonable length.

• Thumbs Up 4

Seems like there will be unlockables this time around so maybe. I also hope they put in online leaderboards. Seems a bit pointless to have a time trial gameplay without being able to compete with others.

Also always been a big quirky adventurer/platformer guy, though not really interested in getting any mario ones(can borrow galaxy easily and I already beat it, and not too interested in NSMB) do like fun quirky games in general, and I am not a hardcore gamer who thinks anything under T or M is wimpy(or the respective european ratings)

Well I found a great Adventure game on the Wii to play would be Okami, it's art style is fantastic and works so well with the Wii controls, really an underrated gem I feel, you can pick it up at stores or amazon for around £10-£15.

I also found the LEGO games pretty fun, but it really does depend on what you like with those ones ( although the later ones, Batman, Harry Potter, ect. are the better ones I feel)

Just as a question, but why is there confetti and happy music playing every time Miiverse opens whenever I go to the Wii U menu? It's never happened before.

Just as a question, but why is there confetti and happy music playing every time Miiverse opens whenever I go to the Wii U menu? It's never happened before.

Because YOU'RE WINNER!

Edited by EuroMIX

The Miis are just so happy you're using the thing during this otherwise utter drought of post-launch content.  ;0;

Well I found a great Adventure game on the Wii to play would be Okami, it's art style is fantastic and works so well with the Wii controls, really an underrated gem I feel, you can pick it up at stores or amazon for around £10-£15.

I also found the LEGO games pretty fun, but it really does depend on what you like with those ones ( although the later ones, Batman, Harry Potter, ect. are the better ones I feel)

I've played most of them, but for the themed ones I would just want to wait for the marvel one this fall(hoping for all the alter-egos of Henry pym[Ant-Man, Giant-Man, Yellowjacket, Goliath] and his sidekick the wasp of course) though lego city undervocer is a maybe

Interesting story of a trophy hunter.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=574485

5 years since the Trophy system hit the PS3 and with it I started to have an [obsessive compulsive thing] to get every single trophy I can get and every Platinum I can achieve which started as a fun thing to do but over time become something exhausting and felt like a second Job.

I saw my Platinum numbers and they were at number 29... told myself Ok only get to number 30 then you can quit so at less you won't feel that all what you have done in the past 5 years were a waste... and by hitting number 30 you could at less have a sense of accomplishment.

After 1 hour I said enough is enough... no one will care and I should stop caring too, so I just quit and never felt more free and relieved!

This guy should buy a Nintendo product.