Awoo.

New Super Mario Bros. U

SPvTGS

Maybe Mario and Luigi should have some children so in a few years, Bowser and his ilk will have to deal with a bunch of little marios and luigis.

Eh, I got over the intial shock of miyamoto's mouth. Mario games have never been know for canon. so in my eyes the koopalings are still Bowser's kids. And NSMBWii is now probably the closest game to show their family relationship.

I think I'll just go with Bowser being the Koopalings' uncle.

Seems like it fits well enough.

Well all we have now is that the koopalings are siblings....... DON'T SCREW THAT TOO MIYAMOTO!!!!! j/k

To be fair, the Koopalings all have different skin colors/features compared to Daddy Bowser.

Unless you know, Bowser was...

I'm okay with this, actually. It explains the visual discrepancy and blatant preferential treatment given to Bowser Jr. Also, this actually makes the Koopalings more badass, if that's the sort of thing you care about. They aren't powerful and privileged because they're Bowser's kids - they're just that good.

Re: Above, I would totally be up for a game in which you play Mario and Peach's kid fighting against a Bowser-sized Koopaling in every castle, with Bowser himself as a terrifying draconic bonus boss.

• Thumbs Up 7

Didn't we have a discussion about how Mario's name is pronounced in the other NSMB thread?

Well at least this is a step-up I guess.

Didn't we have a discussion about how Mario's name is pronounced in the other NSMB thread?

Well at least this is a step-up I guess.

Yeah I remember, it took about 2 1/2 pages worth of the thread.

Look, if Uncle Bowser's looking after his brother's children, that'd explain them showing up so much.

As for the skin color discrepancies?

He's remarried a few times.

NSMBU Boost Rush Acrobat Pack

Damn, I love those vocals when Mario picks up Baby Yoshi. Made me start laughing when I realized it's Yoshi who's opening his mouth and singing the vocals. It's the little things like that man.

The Castle music is also the same as NSMBWii/NSMB2, only it sounds alot more higher pitched this time around (and no that's not because it's sped up).

Also when you die in this mode, you immediately come back in a bubble.

Edited by Nintendoga

NSMBU Boost Rush Acrobat Pack

Damn, I love those vocals when Mario picks up Baby Yoshi. Made me start laughing when I realized it's Yoshi who's opening his mouth and singing the vocals. It's the little things like that man.

The Castle music is also the same as NSMBWii/NSMB2, only it sounds alot more higher pitched this time around (and no that's not because it's sped up).

Also when you die in this mode, you immediately come back in a bubble.

Am I the only one who thinks that looks pretty difficult?

Am I the only one who thinks that looks pretty difficult?

And that's a good thing, considering this series.

Oh I just love watching the Gamexplain Analysis', here's a new one from the recent trailer/impressions.

They also helped me out alot with finding the star coins in NSMB2. (Shameless plug-in)

Anyone notice that Miis were in the background of the castle level?

They've been spotted before on other levels too. It looks to me like they appear to cheer you on during Boost Mode.

This is the first time I find myself wanting to play a NSMB game. I'm kind of shocked.

At the very least it seems like it'd be a thoroughly solid launch title.

• Thumbs Up 2