Awoo.

New Super Mario Bros. U

SPvTGS

Maybe some people just, GASP, like Peach!

Also the Wario Mii thing is old. I'm pretty sure a Waluigi Mii is in there too. I remember bitching a while ago that they tease us with mii costumes for characters we want but not the actual characters themselves.

Random thought but you know what would be a cool bonus mode? Play as Bowser starting in world 8 leading to a final Mario boss battle level in Peach's Castle in world 1. I would be fine with slightly remixed levels. Bowser is great!

Someone must have been playing to much Sonic 4 epsiode Metal

I don't know who the fuck wants to play as Peach. Seriously.

Especially when we've got a sexy bruiser like Wario hanging back in the sidelines. :V

Dress physics, jiggle physics... same problem for the dev team really.

That's just the price you have to pay for the accurate portrayal of beautiful characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just think it'd be funny to rescue Peach as Peach. Hell, two Luigis existed in the Galaxy games, so why not?

Plus, I'd be kinda curious to see if Peach would kiss herself on the cheek at the end.

• Thumbs Up 3

Plus, I'd be kinda curious to see if Peach would kiss herself on the cheek at the end.

You sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

(Does that mean she'd bake herself a cake and eat the whole thing? Girl needs more self-confidence).

• Thumbs Up 3

You sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

(Does that mean she'd bake herself a cake and eat the whole thing? Girl needs more self-confidence).

"Hey everyone, let's back a delicious cake...for me,.."

• Thumbs Up 2

I guess Nintendo wanted to release NSMB 2 before NSMBU to make the Wii U title look much better in comparison to the 3DS one so everyone buys a Wii U.

After playing NSMB2, I've lost all interest in the NSMB series.

After playing NSMBWii and NSMB2 (both of which I love), I have lost interest in future games in the NSMB series, not including the DLC for NSMB2. I've had my fill of a Mario platformer on a console and handheld for a while.

I guess Nintendo wanted to release NSMB 2 before NSMBU to make the Wii U title look much better in comparison to the 3DS one so everyone buys a Wii U.

I'm not interested in it as I'm sure some other people aren't, so it really isn't everyone buying a WiiU.

After playing NSMBWii and NSMB2 (both of which I love), I have lost interest in future games in the NSMB series, not including the DLC for NSMB2. I've had my fill of a Mario platformer on a console and handheld for a while.

I find the Mario 3DS titles just to be good toilet-sitting games. Nothing more.

I find the Mario 3DS titles just to be good toilet-sitting games. Nothing more.

Nintendo doesn't care where you play their games as long as you give them the money, the rest is up to you.

Man, while I can understand the pessimism from the rehashedness of NSMBWii and NSMB2 (though IMO these games were plenty fun and inventive enough to make the bland presentation at least forgiveable), I can't understand quitting the series NOW, when they are about to release a game that addresses all the complaints people had for NSMBWii and NSMB2.

If anything wouldn't it have made more sense to skip over NSMB2 and wait for this? They were kind of announced at the same time.

• Thumbs Up 9

Man, while I can understand the pessimism from the rehashedness of NSMBWii and NSMB2 (though IMO these games were plenty fun and inventive enough to make the bland presentation at least forgiveable), I can't understand quitting the series NOW, when they are about to release a game that addresses all the complaints people had for NSMBWii and NSMB2.

If anything wouldn't it have made more sense to skip over NSMB2 and wait for this? They were kind of announced at the same time.

Right now my wallet is speaking for my mouth. I love Mario games, but I'm not spending $400 dollars for a console and a game which I can satisfyingly play its equvialent in the Wii.

Right now my wallet is speaking for my mouth. I love Mario games, but I'm not spending $400 dollars for a console and a game which I can satisfyingly play its equvialent in the Wii.

NSMB U >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NSMB Wii

Just saying, you aren't spending $400 ($350 actually if you get Basic) on just the game. You also own the console.

Edited by Autosaver

NSMB U >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NSMB Wii

Just saying, you aren't spending $400 ($350 actually if you get Basic) on just the game. You also own the console.

What part of CONSOLE and GAME was not clear? I know the game doesn't cost $400.

What part of CONSOLE and GAME was not clear? I know the game doesn't cost $400.

You seem really focused on the game part of the $400. It has the attitude of the cash value toward the game and not the console itself. I hate to bring Kingdom Hearts, but people use those same excuses with the exclusive titles. "I'm not paying $300 for the game and a console!" You're paying for the console also, and you WILL get your money's worth. You also emphasized the idea of spending so much to play a game with the fact that you said you aren't paying $400 to play something that is available on the Wii.

Now we're talking money, that makes sense. When talking about losing interest in the series, that more implies to me that even if you could afford the Wii U you wouldn't buy this game.

You seem really focused on the game part of the $400. It has the attitude of the cash value toward the game and not the console itself. I hate to bring Kingdom Hearts, but people use those same excuses with the exclusive titles. "I'm not paying $300 for the game and a console!" You're paying for the console also, and you WILL get your money's worth. You also emphasized the idea of spending so much to play a game with the fact that you said you aren't paying $400 to play something that is available on the Wii.

That may be the case for you. But the way I see it. If NSMBU came out on the Wii I would have bought it in a heart beat, cuz its on a console that I own. As of right now I don't have the cash or even if I did I have other priorities that I need to take care of. So the $300 or what ever price you want to put it, could have better use.

14 Minutes of Boost Rush Mode

World's first NSMBU asshole. Seriously that guy with the Gamepad was trying almost everything to kill Mario and Luigi.

Looks very fun.

I can already tell Boost Rush with multiplayer is going to be hilarious.

Guess it's good that I'll skip out on 2 and just get U then!

14 Minutes of Boost Rush Mode

World's first NSMBU asshole. Seriously that guy with the Gamepad was trying almost everything to kill Mario and Luigi.

Looks very fun.

I'm I seeing things or has the background of the snow world changed completely from the last time we saw it.

My god watching these trailers full screen at HD quality... It took them a while but 2D Mario is finally matching the visual gorgeousness of the recent 3D games.

• Thumbs Up 2

I really hope this game supports online multiplayer, because playing with other people looks like it would be a blast....but I won't be surprised if it doesn't. :/