Awoo.

New Super Mario Bros. U

SPvTGS

More like Nintendo DECONFIRMS 1080p.

It was removed.

Hahaha! Several news sites were reporting 1080p as confirmed, too!

I was gonna say, I looked at the site a bit ago and had no idea where you guys were getting it from. Figured I wouldn't post in case I was missing something incredibly obvious. :P

• 2 weeks later...

...Seriously?

My picture was taken from GoNintendo, as it just appeared as a top article the other day. I think the original person who took the picture actually submit it.

I guess the fact that your post being in a thread that not many frequent will impact the number of people who will see it. Posting a Mario picture in a Mario thread is a sure way to get people to notice something. Honestly, I didn't even know the VG Secrets thread existed.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cool tits dude. As long as ya didn't go like "ctrl + c from his post, now ctrl + v into this thread, there we go." Then it's fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

In the game they did, but not in the artwork.

Looks like head spikes are now canon.

SumoBros.png

Hm, did the Sumo Bros. have spikes on their heads in Super Mario World?

The SMBW artwork does not have spikes, but the sprites do.

SumoBros.png

edit: NINNAJAJJAAJAJJA

Edited by Autosaver

I like how lazy Nintendo is. Larry has the same design from Wii and Roy has the same design except he has a cannon in his right hand.

Don't overwork Nintendo now! You know how much effort they put into changing the fucking background for you people who want something new!

• Thumbs Up 2

I like how lazy Nintendo is. Larry has the same design from Wii and Roy has the same design except he has a cannon in his right hand.

I know!

It's not like they made new renders for all the other Koopalings! That would be absurd!

New renders for almost everything else? Nintendo is so LAZY! They'd NEVER do that!

Edited by sweet bro

Bitch bitch bitch.

I know!

It's not like they made new renders for all the other Koopalings! That would be absurd!

New renders for almost everything else? Nintendo is so LAZY! They'd NEVER do that!

My,my calm down. I was joking.... Since its the normal everyone tipically complains about lazyiness... Man its hard to be funny on the internet.