Awoo.

New Smash Bros?

The drunkard from space!

screen-7.jpg

(lol)

At first I was inclined to believe the boxing ring was Kirby Superstar representation, but the crowd is all human. So what else could it be? Oh, if only Nintendo had a dedicated boxing franchise that is still waiting for a character slot.

=V

• Thumbs Up 1

screen-7.jpg

(lol)

At first I was inclined to believe the boxing ring was Kirby Superstar representation, but the crowd is all human. So what else could it be? Oh, if only Nintendo had a dedicated boxing franchise that is still waiting for a character slot.

=V

I see what you did.

Since this game's reveal we essentially have a new topic that's ultimately fresher and more relevant than this one by proxy of not starting out as a speculation topic months ago, similar to the many other speculative threads we've had on guaranteed installments. And frankly, it's just confusing and unnecessary to have multiple threads on the same subject. So I'm going to lock this one and merely direct attention over to the new thread that was made: