• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sami

• thatguyfrom03

• Agent York

• Woun

Hey, for anyone at the Event can you try to stomp the very first bridge on Moderns GHZ with the Motobugs on it? Like if there is a shortcut like the other bridge more at the End.

Edited by ChikaBoing

Crush 40 remix of Sonic Boom

I just jizzed bricks. Thanks you monster.

Anyhow, I'm going out to Dollywood to enjoy Tennessee with my Auntie, I couldn't go. BUT I DAMN WELL EXPECT SOME MORE EPIC FOOTAGE WHEN I GET BACK :lol:

....also, I think I need surgery :mellow: That remix of Sonic Boom was epic. Blend of techno, autotune, and of course that awesome Crush 40 rock sound. It's the best song they've done since Live and Learn, and with the new lyrics, I'm SERIOUSLY hoping it's the Generations main theme. DO IT SEGA, HOLY FUCK DO IT.

Edited by EXshad

I honestly can't believe they've remixed Endless Mine so seamlessly into Escape From The City. It's so beautiful.

ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg?t=1245211669

God, I love that City Escape Remix. It's better than the orginal IMO! Didn't like the Sonic Boom Remix.

EDIT: Ohhh, now I know what you guys mean with Endless Mines...having looked it up. Guess I never really bothered with the Sonic 3 multiplayer.

Edited by ChikaBoing

I concur; the City Escape remix was superior to the original.

Crush 40... i really don't like em

They actually managed to make the song sound even more gay than it already was..

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I think Jaouad got neg-repped because the comment was fairly pointless in context. I dunno.

Myers got neg-repped for outright insulting one of the best songs in the entire series.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 2

You, sir, should be shot. Repeatedly.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 1

That City Escape Remix showed that Senoune still has it. They did a great job at a Classic Version, and still kept the lyrics and the rock.

Awesome :)

KTdu388d974Mt5TX9q1k66oPz7c7N61l.jpg

Naoto Oshima, in his repertoire.

That Sonic cake looks kind of derpy.

From what I heard over at Jun's forum, Crush 40's Sonic Boom will be released. No idea how yet but hey, clean version coming our way.

Edited by Dr Spudhead

That picture is funny in a way because,

On the left you see Iizuka with the new folks, and at the right you got Yuji Naka, Naoto Oshima and Hirokazu Yasuhara.

Pick your team ^^

Edit: Oh and about crush 40 and the neg reps I got. I don't mind. I'll prefer these composers

Kenichi Tokoi (sound producer)

Tomoya Ohtani

Fumie Kumatani

Mariko Nanba

Hideaki Kobayashi

To crush 40 any day. You guys should've seen the way Nintendo's E3 conference started with an orchestrated zelda composition. I would watch and listen to that any day over a crush 40 concert

Edited by Jaouad
  • Thumbs Up 2

On the left you see Iizuka with the new folks, and at the right you got Yuji Naka, Naoto Oshima and Hirokazu Yasuhara.

Pick your team

What makes it even funnier is that Sonic is siding with them on the very right, staying as far away as he can from Iizuka.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pick your team

Edit: Oh and about crush 40 and the neg reps I got. I don't mind. I'll prefer these composers

To crush 40 any day. You guys should've seen the way Nintendo's E3 conference started with an orchestrated zelda composition. I would watch and listen to that any day over a crush 40 concert

You do realise that those composers probably are working on Generations. Senoue doesn't like working on his own.

C40 usually just do the vocals and you don't have to listen to them (except for City Escape, because nostalgia)

se08.jpg

OMG!

For some reason Tails reminds me of Pedobear, Dramatic prairie dog and this.

26234o5.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, what a great selection of songs! Especially loved Speak With Your Heart and Sonic Boom (EPIC, but the drunk guy kind of put a damper in it -_-).