Awoo.

Sonic Boom: Generations Impressions & Videos Thread

Agent York

I really hope that people who were there, didn't just swallow their complaints, and actually voiced them to the staff who were present at the event.

I mean I'm pretty sure Slingerland would have done it, but with more people corroborating that the rolling is on the slow side, then there will be reason to fix it.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sami

• thatguyfrom03

• Agent York

• Woun

Myers got neg-repped for outright insulting one of the best songs in the entire series.

Not just that, but for using a prejudiced slur to describe it. I neg-repped and reported the post upon sight.

Aquaslash, next time, read Myers's post more carefully so you see why people were rightfully pissed off by it.

se08.jpg

OMG!

Cool! And LOL at the "Sonic" dude being cool despite the girl in the Amy costume glomping him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGyLyZORI0

ENDLESS FRIGGIN MINE.

ENDLESS

MINE

TED POLEY YOU WONDERFUL MAN, YOU!

Oh, HELL, YEAH! Great notice. The first time I heard it, that went from one ear and out the other. (And I listened to the Endless Mine track hundreds of times. IMO, one of the best BGMs in S3&K.)

That remix combining the original "Escape from the City" with "Endless Mine" was genius and blended together perfectly!

Edited by Attitude Adjustment
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm sorry but that remix was no where near as good as the original. The original had a nice strong rock sense to it. That......I don't approve of. I'll take neg rep if you wanna slap me with it too.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

I'm sorry but that remix was no where near as good as the original. The original had a nice strong rock sense to it. That......I don't approve of. I'll take neg rep if you wanna slap me with it too.

Just checking that you realise that that's the CLASSIC version of the song. The classic games never had rock, so they changed it into a pop version.

Hopefully they only did that 1 song because it would be awful if Cash Cash represented classic sonic. I sometimes can't believe sonicteam with some of their choices

Edited by Jaouad

Just checking that you realise that that's the CLASSIC version of the song. The classic games never had rock, so they changed it into a pop version.

Well at least that would explain why I don't approve of it. Eh it did sound better after indigo put it with Classic's gameplay. I'll wait for an official video before I say more. Til then I do not approve of the remix I heard.

Hopefully they only did that 1 song because it would be awful if Cash Cash represented classic sonic. Sometimes I just can't believe sonicteam with their taste of choice

Cash Cash didn't represent anything; what are you talking about? Crush 40 did that remix, they just made it more pop-like because it suits C. Sonic more than rock. Just because they use a bit of vocoder doesn't mean it's automatically Cash Cash. They were only guests.

• Thumbs Up 3

Cash Cash didn't represent anything; what are you talking about? Crush 40 did that remix, they just made it more pop-like because it suits C. Sonic more than rock. Just because they use a bit of vocoder doesn't mean it's automatically Cash Cash. They were only guests.

Hopefully man.. hopefully. I don't like crush 40 all that much but I defenitly prefer crush 40 over cash cash.

I prefer the original city escape, that song is just classic and whoever sang the original, he had an awesome voice.

Edited by Jaouad

Hopefully man.. hopefully. I don't like crush 40 all that much but I defenitly prefer crush 40 over cash cash.

I prefer the original city escape, that song is just classic and whoever sang the original, he had an awesome voice.

Hopefully they only did that 1 song because it would be awful if Cash Cash represented classic sonic. I sometimes can't believe sonicteam with some of their choices

Edited by ChikaBoing

Cash Cash or Crush 40... doesnt matter for me. Im worried by the lack of Ohtani, Tokoi, Kumatani, Hataya or Namba after the awesome job of Unleashed and Colors OSTs... I hope this OST is not Senoue-only.

Also, this Escape from the City is ... weird... as a remix it works and is nice, but I dont see it fitting in-game (with a break in the middle of the song, etc...) is like this remix is done more for an anniversary album rather than a game's soundtrack

Edited by Ferr
  • Thumbs Up 1

Soon? What? WHAT?! No fucking way. We actually get to try a game well before its release?!

Yup. I'm willing to bet it'll be on Sonic's birthday. PSN updates on the same day (Thursday) IIRC. That would be one hell of a gift to us fans. :'D

SoS is two days later than Sonic's birthday. Granted there's a thousand more things to do there, it'd be a crying shame for it to lose such a brilliant exclusivity. And on the other hand, it means people from Not-L.A and Not-UK can get to play it.

Good point. Maybe the week after? I mean, more than a month isn't exactly "soon", is it? d:

The crowd actually made a pretty good chorus near the end.

Endless Mine riff, jizzing hard and all that. Cool shit. Can't wait for clean version. CAN'T WAIT to hear what they do with the modern version (if they actually remix it).

The dude on the keyboard looks like Prince.

Edited by Black Spy

Good point. Maybe the week after? I mean, more than a month isn't exactly "soon", is it? d:

Hahaha! I'd say any time before October really would be awesome, considering the game launches in November. And any time before the summer is out would be "soon" (or soon enough) really.

I was telling myself this the entire time, also because Turbojet keeps posting Prince. He doesn't really look like him though since I think that's Alex Makhlouf from Cash Cash.

Edited by Dabnikz
  • Thumbs Up 1

Definitely. He's seems like a cool guy. Speaks with his heart when doves cry, and doesn't afraid of anything.

When Crush 40's rendition of Sonic Boom is released, is anyone else going to use it to replace the original Sonic Boom in Sonic CD?

I know many people arn't pleased with the remix, but am I only one that actually likes it? :blink: