Awoo.

Saddest Death/Ending

King Frosty

Nobody has mentioned the Snowman? My God that animated short has made me tear up since I first saw it 15 years ago! The ending is just depressing, and the instrumental of Walking in the Air over the credits doesn't help either. T__T

Another animated short by the same people called Granpa is even more depressing! Even when I think about it now I start tearing up. Seriously.

And people don't say Smith is talented. The man is damn talented. Hollywood keeps giving him shitty roles.

• Thumbs Up 1

And people don't say Smith is talented. The man is damn talented. Hollywood keeps giving him shitty roles.

I dunno, I heard he was pretty legit in MiB III

I dunno, I heard he was pretty legit in MiB III

He was. I'm only speaking for myself but his display at the ending twist was pretty heart-wrenching.

• Thumbs Up 2

THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR JUST MADE ME CRY.

Thanks for sharin', btw. That was pretty deep.

Screw losing a friend, how about KILLING your best friend? (blah blah kingdom hearts)

Forrest Gump. FORREST GUMP.

Besides the horribly sad death of Forrest's first and only friend for a while, Jenny, that movie made me cry, like, ten times! I only cry once at the end while watching movies, but this movie did it. Jenny's death was so sad; Forrest was crying, he'd always thought about her, and they were best friends forever. But most of all, through all those hard times, they ended up being together again. 'Like peas and carrots.'

It was beautiful. Do I even have to talk about the interactions between Forrest and his son?

I'd have to say the final episode of Babylon 5, *braces for blank looks and people going huh?*

It was the culmination of five seasons of story where you had really got to know the characters and because they were so well written and interesting I really developed an understanding and liking for them, so seeing the last episode where we see the last days of the main character *no spoilers here* and how the go about he end was really beautiful and saddening.