Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog: 20 years of FUUUU

Johnny Boy

SonicEliseKiss.png

Not level related but a cutscene. This scene my gawd I had a massive FUUUUU moment when I seen this scene I was like wut teh fuck is happening SHE KISSING HIM......like most of us I found it really fucked up XD

• Thumbs Up 6

@ Nix: Cool Edge Day Act 1 was a FFFF moment for you? Hah; Try Act 2 sometime. All water lap race. Collapsing icicles and stalagmites. Purple crystals and Eggman bumpers in the damn water. Obstacle layout changes every lap. Now that is rage-inducing.

Mad Space

My first documentated ragequit. With those backward hints FFFUUU-

Final Fortress

Uses team blast. Enter room of giant enemies. "lets use team blast!!1!" FFFUUU-

Shadow the hedghog trailer revealed. FFFUUU-

• Thumbs Up 1

The "don't hit the jars" missions in unleashed. The medal collecting. Oh did I forget to mention the badniks in Metropolis zone?

1. Fucking. Slicers.

2. Barrel.

3. Treasure hunting.

4. Werehog.

5. Eggmanland QTE's.

6. Big.

7. Sonic 2 special stages.

8. Trying to roll up a half pipe for upwards of fifteen minutes in Sonic 4, before finding out I was supposed to casually jog up the stupid thing.

That's all I can think of at the moment. xP

She goes missing and you need to rescue her in one of those side-quest missions. It's basically a hard-mode of the second half of Shamar:

You have 2 minutes.

You have to take every shortcut to have a chance.

You can not make a single mistake.

You see that mistake that guy made?

He only got off easy because he was born without eyelids.

"Don't break the jars" mission in UnWiished. Doesn't help matters since I was trying to get a secret item. Can't remember what it was, but I think it was not worth it.

I also got pretty fustrated with the yellow springs in Starlight Carnival.

Edited by DragonSoul

It is, It took me maybe an hr and a half before finishing it. Anyway, things that got me PO'd in a Sonic game include.

-Metropolis Zone Badniks

- Treasure Hunting Space Stages in Sa2

- Medal collecting in Unleashed

- The majority of Sonic 06

And last but not least, Sonic 4's physics.

4:29

I never finished Sonic Unleashed, and, seeing as I'm never going to subject myself to the tortures of this level again, I will never finish it.

Eggmanland utterly destroyed what would have been at least creditable as a far-below-par platforming romp and turned it into a hideous, wretched mess of a game that left me loathing it far more than I've hated any other Sonic game - Labyrinth included.

• Bad Quality Post 1

What. A. BITCH!

If you think the people here were whining about Unleashed's difficulty in Eggmanland, they should go ahead and try that on for size. Watching it reminds me so much of the difficulty of Mario: The Lost levels.

-Pretty much every single stage of the DLC in Sonic Unleashed.

-That goddamed Bonanza Bros. gate mission in All-Stars Racing. You know which one I mean.

-Sonic Heroes, Team Dark Robot Storm 'boss'

-The Doom in Shadow the Hedgehog

They're the worst offenders I can think of.

Unlocking Super Sonic in Sonic the Fighters. Sooooo frustrating.

Mario The Lost Levels wasn't very hard, hard, but not very hard.

Dude, Lost Levels was hell. At least for me. I couldn't even get to the third world...! :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast. In particular, the City Escape level.

*tries to jump ramp*

crap!, too soon.

*tries again*

darn, I swerved too much!

*gets first ramp right*

alright here comes the second ra--

*misses*

FUUUUUUU!!!

and that is why I prefer the gamecube controller for this game. :)

Edit: oh, and a few more things...

10.jpg

Sonic 1- Rotating blocks in special stages. EEEEEVILLLL!

Sonic heroes - special stage conrtol in general.

Eggmanland - The werehog parts. I hate those pipes!! >.<

Edited by the blu blur

Playing Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast. In particular, the City Escape level.

*tries to jump ramp*

crap!, too soon.

*tries again*

darn, I swerved too much!

*gets first ramp right*

alright here comes the second ra--

*misses*

FUUUUUUU!!!

and that is why I prefer the gamecube controller for this game. :)

SA2 with GC controller.

Time to jump!

*homing attack*

WTF!?

Trying a SIMPLE JUM--

*homing attack*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

Fucking hate how A double-taps itself so easily on GC controllers.

4:29

I never finished Sonic Unleashed, and, seeing as I'm never going to subject myself to the tortures of this level again, I will never finish it.

Eggmanland utterly destroyed what would have been at least creditable as a far-below-par platforming romp and turned it into a hideous, wretched mess of a game that left me loathing it far more than I've hated any other Sonic game - Labyrinth included.

Bar the QTE's and werehog, I love Eggmanland.

But I digress. Want to know what's a really annoying Werehog enemy?

SUKillerBee.png

When the red ones gang up on you in Arid Sands, and they're backed by the wizards that are on fire, you've got a recipe for raeg.

Ugh, that was insane! I don't know if you're thinking of the same area that I am, but what comes to mind is a part in that level that is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY TO FINISHING THE LEVEL, it's just a detour up a set of stairs, and you get surrounded by these fuckers and you can't go back down the stairs until you defeat them or die.

And of course, Yasmine.

Also, the flags in the extra missions in Sonic Adventure DX. You have to touch them right on for it to count. <_<

Not sure if this was already mentioned (haven't read through the whole topic yet), but I had a hard time with Crazy Gadget in SA2. The gravity puzzle at the end really... well... puzzled me. :/ It seems so easy now, but at the time, I couldn't figure out how to get through it the right way. I improvised, jumping upside down from the purple platform to the red platform, switching the gravity back to normal, and landing on the top of the purple platform from there... then jumping and hitting the switch on the way down, landing on the ledge that's ultimately supposed to be a guardrail (if you're doing it right).

...Uhh, on second thought, let's just say I had a hard time with Crazy Gadget and leave it at that.

Oh, and FUCKING BINGO HIGHWAY. The last part of that level... SO. MANY. RAGEQUITS. And if I can steal someone's analogy, Sonic controls like soap on ice. I can't believe I forgot about that until now. God, I hate that level. I love that level. I never want to play it again. I hope it's in Generations. :wacko:

Edited by DC111
  • Thumbs Up 1

She goes missing and you need to rescue her in one of those side-quest missions. It's basically a hard-mode of the second half of Shamar:

You have 2 minutes.

You have to take every shortcut to have a chance.

You can not make a single mistake.

You see that mistake that guy made?

He only got off easy because he was born without eyelids.

So glad I got this done under 10 tries!