Awoo.

That damn Sonic Adventure pose

For the past month or so, there have been many people ecstatically pointing out that in Sonic Generations, Sonic pulls a 'Sonic Adventure' pose when doing tricks, and have complemented SEGA for taking the time to put in these little nostalgic Easter eggs. BUT... (spoilered for size):

8866853f4e14b69b1c512bc8a7fabe638b2d2922d4d09a1aa950d9ff90af4ad85g.jpg

fbd833e7bd191de761097e70b10363f135b9f590519f9b5b8971ea310aa2922a5g.jpg

c625606062e41e68985e5f41c49da5901376b35540e4b76deffad4533da01af65g.jpg

I don't even remember anyone acknowledging its existence, let alone going apeshit over it.

Just sayin'...

Edited by Guest

I saw it back then. I went apeshit.

I've seen it again and by golly, I'll still go apeshit.

Unleashed also put in the Sonic Advance pose in there.

Edited by ENVY
  • Thumbs Up 5

Old.

:P No really, you must have been living under a rock not to see people going apeshit over it back in 2008.

• Thumbs Up 1

I still remember when people thought that this, and the Advance pose were gonna be Wii version exclusives. :P

Good times.

:P No really, you must have been living under a rock not to see people going apeshit over it back in 2008.

I must be living under a rock in the last 3 years then cause I didn't know about that and people reaction about it until now.

• Thumbs Up 3

Not many people except the fans who followed Unleashed's development at the time really noticed all the little things and details that were thrown into it because they were too busy going "lolwurrhawgsux-wholegaemsuxhurrdurr." (not referring to anyone here btw) Either that, or their young wipper-snappers forum wise. =p (ok, now I'm referring to people here)

Kinda sad when they really did throw everything and the kitchen sink at the game in terms of effort. :<

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 1

I never noticed that.... which is sad because I've played Unleashed so, so, sooooooo many times.

AHAHAHAHA!!, you win. Of course I already knew about that so...

I never noticed that.... which is sad because I've played Unleashed so, so, sooooooo many times.

Hmmm, I must admit I hadn't noticed that.

I think the reason more people are noticing/making a big deal out of it this time is since it's Generations, and it's the 20th anniversary, and thus they'll be more sensitive to/excited about little throwbacks like that. Plus this time you're actually the one making him do the pose

• Thumbs Up 1

I never noticed he does that pose in Unleashed. :mellow:

And yes my rock is very comfortable.

• Thumbs Up 1

There's just no logic behind it.

Welcome to the world of Sonic fans =P

I don't think I ever knew of the SA1 pose in Unleashed, but the Sonic Advance pose? Suuure! But yah, old news.

Anyways, I think it's funny when Sonic fans go cer-AZY over some old poses that Sonic pulls off in the newer games. It's not that exciting! I find it sweet, but it doesn't make me go OMGWOWSOCOOL. XD

Guess I'll join the group and say I never noticed the Adventure pose (Sad thing is I've been here since like 07) since when I started the game I got nothing but B ranks during the day stages. But later I jumped straight to S ranks. Anyways thanks for pointing it out to the ones who NEVER noticed it in the past.