Awoo.

Sonic 1 and 2 soundtrack compilation coming!

mikeblastdude

It's crazy how slow the Sonic 2 demos are. I can only assume Masa thought the game was going to have the same pace as Sonic 1 at the time those were composed, lol.

Would it be possible for someone to at least have it as a zip folder? I'm in the same situation as Dark Qiviut; Mac devices can't run .rar files.

Look, you're on your own when it comes to looking for downloads. Don't post it here, and don't ask for it either.

Yeah urm. Has anyone who actually ordered this from either CD-Japan or Play-asia had notice that it's been shipped out yet?

^^ Oh wow, these are really neat. They remind me of the Sonic 3 PC version music in terms of instrumentation though. (But I'm fine with that!)

...I LOVE THIS ALBUM SO FREAKING MUCH.

To anyone whose computers can't open .rar files, look up something called Rar Expander or something. Worked for my Macbook.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm really loving this. I can't stop listening to the demo versions of Sky Chase and Scrapbrain.

The booklet was quite the interesting read as well.

Some of the songs I feel could've been better but overall very nice. Swee Sweet Sweet sounds soooo much better without Akon saying random shit in the background.

• Thumbs Up 1

YAY!

My copy has been shipped! It's on the way! Soon I shall have the CD which will make me more powerful than you can possibly imagine... 0_0

Or at the very least give my i-pod a few new tunes.

Just got mine today! It is so awesome! Words just can't express my feelings for this album...

Hmm, I wonder if one copy is enough

EDIT: I posted this in my status, but I'll post it here as well.

So I usually rip my music using Zune, and am very uptight when it comes to the condition of my cds, to the point of almost wearing gloves when I put them in my comp (almost). I noticed when trying to rip the first of the three CD's that it showed up as 0 songs on the CD, not letting me rip it. The other two work fine, and all three work on Itunes and Windows Media Player, both playing and ripping. I have this problem on other computers using Zune as well.

This bugs me because at first it seems like something is wrong with Zune itself, but it must be the disc, since this happens on other versions of the Zune software. I'm wondering if I should just ignore it and go through the process of ripping through other services and moving files or keep trying. Like I said I'm extremely obsessive over the condition of my soundtracks and this wouldn't normally bother a normal person.

Has anyone had this problem themselves? I know not many people use Zune but if someone could download it and try themselves it would be much appreciated. It is the first disc only that I've had a problem with. I'm not that good with technology so this whole situation is frustrating, mostly because it took me awhile just to figure out it still ripped in Itunes (never used Itunes for music before now)

Edited by Hedgehogs Homing Attack

From Retro:

According to this page (the Dreams Come True official English website), apparently this will be released in the US as well:

http://www.dctjoy.com/dreamscometrue/discography/misc-sonicthehedgehog-soundtrack.php

Here's the little excerpt from the page:

Everyone knows Sonic the Hedgehog, the well-known character from the Sega videogame series of the same name as well as Sega's UFO Catcher popular in Japan. But did you know that the game music from Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 was composed by Masato Nakamura? This highly anticipated soundtrack is now available in Japan! (And will be coming soon to the US!)