Awoo.

ARTWORK: Jetstreamx's Work

Jetstreamx

So yeah, just in case anyone finds me a bit random, I also do artwork. I'll post two of my best sonic stuffs here for now.

RIVALS.png

deviantART Link

000-2.jpg

deviantART Link

This is largely Spaz-based, for anyone who's wondering. It's based off of the cover for Sonic the Hedgehog #62, with a bit of a mix of some of the newer stuff he's done in recent years. This was done for a fan comic for a site I work at. Main reason I went with this coloring style was because I felt it would better fit the idea of what the writer's going for. I hope he's not going to make me emulate Spaz too much. >.>

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jetstreamx

• JezMM

• Flyboy Fox

• Greg the Fancat

Really like the first one, you've got a cool style of proportions and colouring going on there.

And hey, snap, years and yeeears ago when I got Mega Collection with all the US covers on, I drew a picture based off that cover as well. XD

Scourge! Hehe, awesome... he'd make a super Rivals addition. I love the Sonic and Tails pic, of course. You're a talented artist.

Heeeyy!! Howzit going, Staffer man? Didn't know you were here! Cool to know.

Dear lord, so the recent Staffer strip with the Dr. Pepper genie was truthful with you two loving each other? Dear lord.... Who knows what insanity will ensue later on that I'll most likely have a chance to draw....

• 4 months later...

Wow, I ..... WOW! I didn't even remember signing up here/posting here! God. Heh, sorry guys. ^^; I'll try not to be as vanish prone. I tend to have a hard time getting into forums, mentally wise, you know. Anyway, I'll update with some stuff.

Hope you don't object to DA links. I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment.

Goodbye Forever

Rose the Weaver

Sonic Eggs page

This is "kinda" mature in theme, but I wouldn't say it's anything bad. Mainly a reflection of my thoughts on recent events in Archie Sonic

The Iron Queen.

Hope you enjoy.