Awoo.

Summer of Sonic?

Creamy

What is now with the summer of sonic 09?

does it take place?

Where can I get more informations ^^

I'm from germany (munich) and I have to plan this journey well

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Mechanic

• bmn

• Flyboy Fox

• Daisoku

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is everything you need to know.

Date: Saturday 29th August 2009

City: London, United Kingdom

Venue: TBA

Ticket price: TBA (not yet known if there will be one)

And a QI/Have I got Sonic news quiz!: Well I can dream...

Thats pretty much it. Nothing else is really known but that. And the person who is organising it is currently on holiday in Japan so theres not much else that can be said at the moment.

Edit: The Qi quiz may not be happening... I just hope it will...

Edited by Casanova

A QI quiz? Now that would be quite interesting. (Bad Pun not intended...maybe)

I hope to be attending SOS. I just hope that the day it's on won't get booked up! :S

A QI quiz? Now that would be quite interesting. (Bad Pun not intended...maybe)

I hope to be attending SOS. I just hope that the day it's on won't get booked up! :S

Urm just so theres no doubt or cdonfusion... Theres been no official word on that, I mentioned it a while back and a few guys here liked the idea including Dread, but theres been no word since then so it probably won't happen. Although I'd love it if it did... Can I be the host?

Anyway. Something for people to consider. Hotels will be filling quite quick if this recent Bank Holiday is anything to go buy, so if you need over night acomodation. Now would be a very good time to start looking/booking.

Edited by Casanova

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread up to see if we have anymore news.

It's now less that 3 months away, which is the minimum you have to wait until you can book train tickets. I'd like to get my Train and Hotel sorted as soon as possible but all that's been revealed for location so far is London, which is a big place. I don't want to book a hotel miles away from the event.

Do we have any news of whereabouts in London it is, what Hotels are nearby and which train station is the closest?

Also just to point out if you didn't know already www.summerofsonic.com is down.

All of that information will be released soon (I'd assume within two weeks at the most but don't quote me on that) as there are some issues pertaining to the location still showing face. Stay tuned though. (:

Re hotels: the venue will almost certainly be in Zone 1 (Central London). Assuming you get accommodation in that area, it should take 15 minutes tops on the Tube to reach the station closest to the venue.

RIGHT. Um, okay. I'm just wondering, if we were to park on the side of a road or something(Like you can down here) is there a time limit? Also, how much is parking for about 24hrs or more?

ALSO, is it okay to sleep in the car? :D

Good luck parking in Central London o.o It's... not like Bournemouth. XD;;