Awoo.

Create your own god awful Disney Sequel

Johnny Boy

Title says all. Make a Disney sequel that is absolutely horrible. I'll start.

Bolt 2: Bolt Gets Fixed

High School Musical 4: Why is High School in the title when we're in college?

Lion King 5: Poachers

Princess and the Frog 2: Disection

Edited by Johnny Boy

-Aladin 9: The US invasion

Takes place around the 9/11 era

-Finding Nemo 2: The fish market

Nemo and friends get caught and sent to a fish market. They go to a fancy dinner party at the end

-Goofy Movie 5: Goofy in the retirement home

Max is an overworked underpaid angry father of 3, abusive to his wife and Goofy dies at the end

-Tarzan 4: The Illegal Hunter's Guide to Success

Teaches kids how to be a successful illegal hunter

The Princess And The Frog 2: Revolutionary French Cuisine is the best I can come up with, sadly.

Disney is much better at coming up with these things than I, and for that I am... well, not thankful that's for damn sure. Brilliant, critically acclaimed and successful films should by rights never be allowed to be followed up by sequels created purely with the intent to make money off the back of the success and brand name of the first film(s). And yet it does happen, it happens all the time throughout the creative industries because everybody wants that little bit more money. Nobody, least of all these corporations, can ever be satisfied.

High School Musical 5: Teen Pregnancy

Troy gets Gabriella pregnant after a graduation party

Tangled 2: I whip my Hair back and forth.

• Bad Quality Post 1

This is a spammy topic, as it relies on just making things up with no discussion to be had. I'm going to lock this.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 3