Awoo.

The 4th Wall

Crystal Kingfisher

^ Puny Puny Poemi is absolutely INSANE. I love it though and it does the whole director thing a lot. XD So much fun.

What is Puny Puny Poemi? I'm guessing it's an anime, but what's it about?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crystal Kingfisher

• Eileanach

• SABRINA

• Reverest

Have you ever saw Excel Saga? It is a sort of spin-off of that. If you have not seen either I will direct you to some links to describe them as I think I could only put them into one word and that is "insane".

So here you go: Puny Puny Poemi

Excel Saga

They don't really take themselves too seriously and usually they do spoofs of things that are popular at the time, Excel does a lot of spoofs of Power Rangers and various other popular shows and has lots of insane jokes in it. Puny Puny Poemi I think is sort of spoofing Sailor Moon or other super hero related anime.

Have you ever saw Excel Saga? It is a sort of spin-off of that. If you have not seen either I will direct you to some links to describe them as I think I could only put them into one word and that is "insane".

So here you go: Puny Puny Poemi

Excel Saga

They don't really take themselves too seriously and usually they do spoofs of things that are popular at the time, Excel does a lot of spoofs of Power Rangers and various other popular shows and has lots of insane jokes in it. Puny Puny Poemi I think is sort of spoofing Sailor Moon or other super hero related anime.

Thanks. It sounds really funny.

And about Sonic asking the player if he fell on top of Chip in Sonic Unleashed, I never knew that was a 4th wall joke, I always thought he was just talking to himself.

But the way he looks directly at the camera definitely makes it seem like he's asking the question to the player. I did chuckle at that. ^^

Now I know one particular Disney movie which breaks the fourth wall numerous times, and then especially throughout the franchise eg the sequel and tv series. I don't feel like searching through this topic to see if it's mentioned anywhere but..four words.

The Emperor's New Groove.

Who can especially not forget the scene from the original movie where suddenly during a sad moment Kuzco (in llama form) stops the movie, pops up and tells us that the story is about him, not Pacha. He then uses a red felt pen to draw a circle around the bag which holds him, and a cross through Pacha. When I first saw that scene in the cinema I was so taken aback I didn't say anything. It was just soooo random! Now when I rewatch it, I laugh. XD

Who can especially not forget the scene from the original movie where suddenly during a sad moment Kuzco (in llama form) stops the movie, pops up and tells us that the story is about him, not Pacha. He then uses a red felt pen to draw a circle around the bag which holds him, and a cross through Pacha. When I first saw that scene in the cinema I was so taken aback I didn't say anything. It was just soooo random! Now when I rewatch it, I laugh. XD

I LOVED that movie! The guy who plays Kronk is the guy who voices Joe Swanson

on Family Guy.

He was my fav character in that movie. I love the scene where the cook at the restaurant they

were at quit his job and he was more than happy to fill in for him.

"THE PEASANT! AT THE DINER.....He didn't pay his check"

But the way he looks directly at the camera definitely makes it seem like he's asking the question to the player. I did chuckle at that. ^^

Now I know one particular Disney movie which breaks the fourth wall numerous times, and then especially throughout the franchise eg the sequel and tv series. I don't feel like searching through this topic to see if it's mentioned anywhere but..four words.

But again, I never really saw it as if he was talking to the player, but maybe I was just seeing things different.

And about The Emperor's New Groove, I love that movie. I hate the TV series of it though. My favorite part in the movie was the part you just stated. I always laughed so hard at that.

Ah the Emperors New Groove that shattered the 4th wall in such a hilarious way. It really made me day that film. Always makes me laugh. I forget though did the sequel not do something similar to that too?