Awoo.

How are you going to celebrate Sonic's Birthday?

DarkLight

Since Sonic's (and Eggman's) birthday is tommorow, does anyone have anything planned or do any special traditions that are Sonic-related? It's not something you have to do, of course.

For me, maybe I'll draw some sketches of Sonic posing or maybe play Unleashed and play some Sonic music.

Anyone else have something different?

By nagging my bro to lemme download the Generations demo for his PS3 and playing it until I finally get him to hate me :)

Then again, I DID get him Metal Gear Solid 4.... should be easy, so long as the download is free.

Probably just listen some music, play some games, and maybe buy a little Sonic related item. Don't really have any big plans.

I actually started celebrating last week while on vacation in Pigeon Forge. I took my laptop with me and played through Sonic 1, CD, 2, and 3&K, getting all Emeralds/Time Stones and beating the games without save states for the first time. It was also the first time I ever beat Sonic CD so that alone makes the marathon run worthwhile. :)

Monday I played through and beat Sonic 4 with all Emeralds, don't think I'll ever do that again, and yesterday I played through the storylines of Adventure. I'll probably play some Unleashed stages today and play through Colors tomorrow until the Playstation Store is updated or until I can get my dad to help me get my internet connection set up again.

Overall I've had a lot of fun, but wish I could have had a friend over to play some of the games with me, it gets kind of lonely after a while. It's the first time I've ever marathoned through the games though, so that was kind of fun. Obviously I left out some games like Adventure 2, Heroes, etc. because I wanted to focus on games that were more important to me personally.

I kinda wish SEGA would do something bigger, like a documentary, or betas, whatever.

Actually you know wgar GameTrailers should do? A Retrospective on the Sonic Series. Those are always awsome.

By being at work from 12PM-7PM. mellow.gif

I knew I should have booked this week off work, dammit.

That aside, I'll probably try and get in a bit of Sonic somewhere. Obviously I'll be getting the Generations demo and playing that quite a lot. I'll try and get in a bit of Sonic 1 and SA2 as well.

Play the Generations demo (If it comes out)... And probably spend the rest of the day working on my fangame...

Give Sonic his Birthday bashes for not making Generations on the Wii U

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 3

I am going to...

• Have a SADX marathon (untill I get chucked off the wii)

• Have a Sonic 1 marathon (after I get chucked off)

• Eat popcorn

• Possibily chat to you guys for a while

• Check out what Google's done for the day (or what Google hasn't done)

• Finish off my SoS costume

• Listen to Sonic music all day on my Sonic mp3 player

Edited by iVYRAVE

I haven't done any Sonic related stuff lately so.....

I'll be playing all types of Sonic games from Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 on the Dreamcast to Sonic 2 on my Genesis (If I feel like pulling it out of the closet) and try to finish Unleashed on my 360.

Listening to Sonic music (remixes, game music, etc.)

Oh of course playing the Generations demo when it's released.

Posting on the forums. :3

And next week, I'll be ordering my first Sonic shirt.

Edited by Timper

I've drawn a special story for StCO, which should be released tomorrow, along with a few other pictures.

I've started a new file in S3K and I plan to finish it by tomorrow.

I'll think of something else.

Go to college and meet up with my friend after, that's about it lol I used to celebrate Sonic's birthday, but I'm not so obsessed anymores xP

By being at work from 12PM-7PM. mellow.gif

I knew I should have booked this week off work, dammit.

That aside, I'll probably try and get in a bit of Sonic somewhere. Obviously I'll be getting the Generations demo and playing that quite a lot. I'll try and get in a bit of Sonic 1 and SA2 as well.

I'm working 12-12 >:( so there goes my Sonic day. I'll stick one of those GAME posters up at work and play some classics on my 3DS at lunch. SoS will really be Sonic's birthday.

Go to work, have coffee with a friend, and go to my friend's bachelor party.

Also, something about squeezing in 24 hours worth of Sonic gameplay within 2 hours. :3

Eating some Chilli Dogs for dinner and playin all my Sonic games all day.

I'll probably top it off with some Strawberry Pie.

I just realized that celebrating a fictional anthromorphic hedgehog's birthday is a lot more sillier and creepier than it sounds.

• Thumbs Up 2

Play the classics from start to finish, play the best of the modern games and play the Sonic Generations demo.

Articles! Wrote about Sonic #226 over at SEGA Memories, going to write about the Advance series over at the Nomad Junkyard and might do a top 5 of... something Sonic related over at SEGAbits. B)

Tomorrow I'll

-Wear a Sonic shirt

-Maybe do a marathon of the classic Sonic games then the Adventure games, then the modern games.

-Maybe eat a chili dog for lunch and watch some of Sonic's old cartoons

-Listen to Sonic music while going out for a jog.

-Play the Sonic Generations Demo

-And maybe update my SSMB avatar, I've had this thing for way too long XD

- Work*

- Try to play all the Green Hill-esque zones (wich hopefully includes Generations).

- Go out for a run*

- Keep an eye on the internecs, I have the feeling there is going to be something to look at.

- Post in SSMB

- ???

- Sawnik!

* Doesn't really have anything to do with the anniversary, just happen to be in my schedule and will most likely waste time I could use playing Sonic games.

Tomorrow I'll

-Wear a Sonic shirt

-Maybe do a marathon of the classic Sonic games then the Adventure games, then the modern games.

-Maybe eat a chili dog for lunch and watch some of Sonic's old cartoons

-Listen to Sonic music while going out for a jog.

-Play the Sonic Generations Demo

-And maybe update my SSMB avatar, I've had this thing for way too long XD

• Thumbs Up 1