Awoo.

How are you going to celebrate Sonic's Birthday?

DarkLight

I got this awesome little shirt at FYE at the mall today.

P6220325.jpg

I shall wear it just for tomorrow like the adorable fool that I am :3

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright... I'm planning to:

• Play through most of the main games

• Wear my Sonic hat

• Draw the Sonic Art

• Stream said game marathon... MAYBE, if you want me to.

• Do more Sonic related stuff

• Play the Generations demo over and over and over again

I shouldve made a Sonic tribute video...:( It's not too late though. I'm going to play Sonic like a madman. And bust out my Sonic shirt

The usual...

- Wear something blue.

- Eat something blue.

- Drink something blue.

- play something blue.

- listen something blue.

It's an all right all night Super Sonic Jam!

• Thumbs Up 2

Unless Meet The Medic is released tomorrow, I plan on playing a few Sonic Games and spamming "Happy Birthday Sonic!" in the status updates. That or post some Sonic Pics from Garry's Mod.

Edited by HWGuy

Not doing anything tomorrow, but i made a short tribute video:

I did one in 2006 as well and it reached over 20 000 views. I was shocked.

Edited by Michael Myers
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'll be enjoying the Generations demo for sure, and perhaps popping in some Unleashed on the side once I get tired of that one single level. I may also stop being lazy and finally finish my Sonic animatic.

@ EXshad: That shirt is amazing. I haet u. ;;

I plan on watching a bunch of sonic cartoons, you know, AOSTH, SATAM, and even Sonic Underground, a show that I've heard so much about, but never really saw.

I may also work on my Sonic comic if I get the time.

EDIT: Ah yes, I forgot about the Sonic Generations demo. I'll be checking that out too.

Edited by The Stinking Recolor

I'll be playing some of my favorite and newest sonic games, along with the generations demo. Then I'll probably be working on my 20th anniversary tribute pic while listening to some sonic music. I'll probably be on SSMB alot too.

I'm gonna visit Green Hill for a little while, then afterwards, just play some more Sonic games . Oh, and I'll be on here too . I've got my iPod all packed with Sonic music for tomorrow also :)

Edited by Ryan91

Sonic games all day long while downloading sonic generations demo, maybe see sonic x or something, and of course listen to a lot of sonic music.

I'll celebrate sonics birthday by playing chronicles and classic collection, since I'm traveling right now...

Well, I'm most likely gonna make a new Sonic signature, play the Generations demo, play some older Sonic games, pray to GOD my magazine comes in, and watch Sonic X for most of the day. :)

@ EXshad: That shirt is amazing. I haet u. ;;

Don't worry, I promise to wear it well B)

Untitled20.jpg

It's a rather nice fit :P If you have any local Hot Topics or F.Y.E. stores, they might be carrying the shirt. Check it out! I pretty much picked up this one on a whim, due to the slick look and Japanese, text, but there was also another shirt showcasing mug shots of 9 Sonic characters (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Eggman, Amy, Cream, Silver, Jet(?), and Shadow), using their Sonic Channel art. I should have gotten a pic of that one =/

Edited by EXshad

The usual...

- Wear something blue.

- Eat something blue.

- Drink something blue.

- play something blue.

- listen something blue.

It's an all right all night Super Sonic Jam!

-Off topic, but you a Crip?

To say something on topic I just remembered, I'll make a world record on either SRZG, or Sonic Heroes.

I'll be eating a Chili Dog and playing the demo tomorrow on such a momentous occasion.

And I'm loving the shirt, EXshad.

Edited by Treacher

uh...

last year I started on raising a Sonic Chao (only got him tot he first elvolved stage) I'll finish him..

and let's seeee...

probably Marathon Play Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, Sonic 3, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Heroes, Shadow (yup), and then move to party to uh.. shit. my Ds is fucking broken! buuuuuuttt.. I can still play the GBA games I guess...

*pouts*

Oh yeah, Chillidogs for dinner.

and I'll probably need to see my "Therapist" that day so.. I guess it's not bad that I don't have a NGC or a working DS? I suppose... I guess I'll take my plushies along when I'm out.

Maybe I can get over to the city and try to purchase something cool.

I was gonna renact Sonic 1 with my Sonic and Eggman figures but Eggman's leg broke off D=

Oh well. *shrug*

EDIT: While you brits are partying at SoS, I'm throwing my own little get-together! have Chillidogs, play the games, have a DANCE OFF, Trivia contest, maybe even a running race! oh, and The Demon will more than likely attempt to take over with her massive plushie army (including I giant Shadow plushie)

Edited by Baking Blue Potatoe

I'll probably watch a few Sonic vids, and/or a commentary. Oh, and upload the first two parts of my Sonic Adventure 2 playthrough run in time for Sonic's birthday. It'll be on my channel tomorrow, if anyone is interested. :) (I'll probably feature a link on my signature as well. just saying.)

I'll also look into this demo that everyone has been talking about as well.

Edited by the blu blur

-Off topic, but you a Crip?

Who's a what-now? /offtopic

I got this awesome little shirt at FYE at the mall today.

*image*

Dadgum, if only my nearest FYE store wasn't renovated into some fashion store. .__.

I'm celebrating Sonic's 20th by getting some drawing done. I just finished up the sketch work to a pretty cool piece with Chao while by Bro whipped up an Orobot/Cubot. I'm planning to blow through every character in the franchise over the next few months, so today was a good start.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

For me I've started celebrating by playing the classics on my DS while I wait for my Sonic R to load. Its really glitchy see and I played Reactive Factory for awhile befire selecting Resort Island which NEVER works on my Sonic R and my game always freezes halfway through loading but I was hoping this time it might load but ofcourse it just froze again. Yet I look back occasionally and I could swear I saw it move a little bit. Anyway I played through Labyrinth, Starlight and first zone of Scrap Brain before moving onto Sonic 2 and I'm now on to Mystic Cave Zone. I've also watched some Sonic videos on youtube and I also plan to play some Sonic 3 multiplayer, some Sonic Colours, some Sonic Unleashed, watch one of my Sonic X DVDs and if I get time play some Zero Gravity and Adventure and watch some AoSTH on youtube. If I have time after that I think I'll draw some prelate designs from the comics I've been meaning to draw.

Edited by Nattala

I'll be playing all the Genesis classics and Colors while I'm at it. Also going to finish a concept sketch I drew for Modern Sonic battling Eggman and Modern Metal, with Classic fighting Robotnik and Classic Metal on his other side. Then I'll probably add the color with colored pencil or maybe even paint if I'm feeling patient.