Awoo.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!

leemour84

Hello Ladies and geltelmen and ahem Hedgehog :P

Well todays the day 20 long years our little Blue Blur has been on this earth now, and I think it be awesome if all us fans came together to share the memories and B-day wishes for the little guy :)

So HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. And heres to 20 more.

May you continue to take us through vast, colourful, turbo velocity stages and adventures for many years to come and bring joy to many more millions of fans around the world.

take 5 Mr Hedgehog you certainly deserve it :)

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll never forget the first day I was introduced to my Sega Mega Drive, and Sonic The Hedgehog ( although, it wasn't until 1994 that I started gaming, was only 2 ) and I knew from that first moment I'd be a loyal fan for a long time to come

Happy 20th to Sonic The Hedgehog, and here's to another brilliant 20(and more) !

Edited by Ryan91

don't forget about Eggman, Rouge, and Shadow! (I guess Omochao to an extent?)

Happy birthday, Sonic the Hedgehog ^_^

Happy birthday EGGMAN! 20 long years of trying to take over the world.

• Thumbs Up 2

*Ahem*

Your were once fat and short.

Now your skinny and tall.

You have always been a good sport.

Despite how cocky you are.

You're always determined to get to your goal.

No matter how far.

You fight for what you believe in.

No matter who stands in the way.

You fight Robotnik and his scraps of tin.

And you come out on top everytime.

Nothing ever stops you.

Every victory is sublime.

All the places you saw.

They are amazing in everyway.

And always leave us in awe.

Not too mention all your loyal friends.

Brave, strong and special they are.

Even you and Knuckles made ammends.

There have been tough days.

But never did you give up.

And soon once again you amaze.

Many enemies have tried to kill.

But none ever compare.

To that fatman in his Eggmobile.

The things you have done.

The people who you met.

The places you have gone.

They make you who you are.

And despite the bad times.

That feeling we all share for you never goes far.

We all love you, The Blue Blur.

We love you, The Fastest Thing Alive.

We love you and your blue fur.

For the past twenty years.

You have gone through a lot.

For you we have no fears.

We Love you , Sonic The Hedgehog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

Edited by PeanutButterDimond
  • Thumbs Up 8

Happy Birthday Sonic!

I'll never forget the time my dad ditched me at the mall because I was eyeing you at some SEGA booth for hours on end.. I couldn't believe the colours, the sounds, how big everything looked. It was all so inspirational that time flew by and my dad had to come back and get me.

Fan since the beginning, first game was Sonic on Master System.. would play it over and over on the only day I was allowed to play as a kid, Saturday.

Here's to another 20 years and hopefully more parties! XD

Gamecube demo of SA2 at a Circuit City almost 10 years ago. I'll never forget that man. Happy birthday Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 2

*Ahem*

Your were once fat and short.

Now your skinny and tall.

You have always been a good sport.

Despite how cocky you are.

You're always determined to get to your goal.

No matter how far.

You fight for what you believe in.

No matter who stands in the way.

You fight Robotnik and his scraps of tin.

And you come out on top everytime.

Nothing ever stops you.

Every victory is sublime.

All the places you saw.

They are amazing in everyway.

And always leave us in awe.

Not too mention all your loyal friends.

Brave, strong and special they are.

Even you and Knuckles made ammends.

There have been tough days.

But never did you give up.

And soon once again you amaze.

Many enemies have tried to kill.

But none ever compare.

To that fatman in his Eggmobile.

The things you have done.

The people who you met.

The places you have gone.

They make you who you are.

And depite the bad times.

That feeling we all share for you never goes far.

We all love you, The Blue Blur.

We love you, The Fastst Thing Alive.

We love you and your blue fur.

For the past twenty years.

You have gone through a lot.

For you we have no fears.

We Love you , Sonic The Hedgehog.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!

Happy birthday to Sonic! For this I present my favorite Green Hill Zone arrangement!

And now to play my favorite level of all time, Spring Yard Zone. :)

I remember when I was younger and I played City Escape. That is fond memory. I remember being blown away by the music, graphics and overall how fun it was. One of my best video game experiences and I only remember a few seconds of it. It was a great introduction to our favourite hedgehog.

I fucking love you :3

Daw' Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. :)

It was very short notice. Had less than twenty minutes before midnight.

Edited by PeanutButterDimond

They group so fast don't they?

I remember the first Sonic game I ever played, Sonic Heroes.

The best game out then, and my favorite to this day.

Sonic, it's been a long hard journey for you, as well as Eggman.

Continue to get stronger year by year, faster day by day, and a one up to the Big Blue Foot smasher.

Gamecube demo of SA2 at a Circuit City almost 10 years ago. I'll never forget that man. Happy birthday Sonic.

Man, this reminds me of when I saw the Dreamcast version at a Circuit City 10 years ago, give or take a few days. I was 7 at the time and the only Sonic game I knew was Adventure (playing said game was my absolute favorite past time). I had no concept of sequels with Sonic because I figured Adventure was the only Sonic game ever...then my parents went to Circuit City for something and I flipped. out. It was Sonic in White Forest (that was the name of his forest stage right? Gah!), I ran over to that demo booth as fast as my little legs could carry me, grasped that Dreamcast controller and had a blast. Everything looked so incredible, and I remember especially loving the white speed lines that came out as Sonic reached a certain speed. It was just so fun. Needless to say I was pestering my parents about it before I had even finished the level.

I really miss the times when nothing else but Sonic mattered as a kid, haha. Playing the games, pretending him and I would go on adventures in my back yard to beat up Eggman...

So yeah! Happy Birthday Sonic! You've given me 12 years of enjoyment and I look forward to many more! :)

I came in through the TV shows, I guess about 93? Still, 17 or 18 years is a long time. I grew up with Sonic and his friends and foes.

so, today is 20th for Sonic and Eggman, 10th for Shadow and Rouge, and 12th for Sonia and Manic.

My how time flies.

Happy 20th Birthday, Sonic the Hedgehog! Thanks for being my favorite gaming character for all those years and all the years of great games, memorable characters, and intense speed! Here's to many more! :)

Edited by chaoscontrol14

20 years...it's been so long so Sonic first made it out to the video game world to slay your fav video game mascots. I remember when my family would spend hours on the day playing Sonic 2 and trying to get all the chaos emeralds so we could get Supah Sonikku!! LOL Good times....good times.

I remember when I was younger and I played City Escape. That is fond memory. I remember being blown away by the music, graphics and overall how fun it was. One of my best video game experiences and I only remember a few seconds of it. It was a great introduction to our favourite hedgehog.

Daw' Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. :)

It was very short notice. Had less than twenty minutes before midnight.

Man, I remember playing City Escape for the first time...

Seeing Sonic leap from the helicoptor... boarding down the hilly streets... FALLING DOWN A HUGE BUILDING. Then BEING CHASED BY A HUGE FUCKING TRUCK! That was fucking incredible!

after that, I was, without a doubt, hooked on the series for life.

Seriously man, that GUN Truck was fucking epic. (Seeing it in Sonic Generations makes me feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy. DAY. ONE. BUY. ALL CONSOLES. PERIOD.)

then my parents went to Circuit City for something and I flipped. out. It was Sonic in White Forest (that was the name of his forest stage right? Gah!), I ran over to that demo booth as fast as my little legs could carry me, grasped that Dreamcast controller and had a blast. Everything looked so incredible, and I remember especially loving the white speed lines that came out as Sonic reached a certain speed. It was just so fun. Needless to say I was pestering my parents about it before I had even finished the level.

It was GREEN Forest for Sonic (it was White Jungle) as Shadow)

I came in through the TV shows, I guess about 93? Still, 17 or 18 years is a long time. I grew up with Sonic and his friends and foes.

so, today is 20th for Sonic and Eggman, 10th for Shadow and Rouge, and 12th for Sonia and Manic.

My how time flies.

TIME PARADOX. (the show came out in August... but Sonic's BDay is June... but then if they're triplets... UHG! Mind=Warped.)

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY YOU MOTHER FUCKING AWESOMENESS!!

P.S SEGA, wheres my Generations Demo? >_>

Edited by XrystalAttack

Next year Sonic's gonna be 21. You know how things go on that day here in America..

21jcflt.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Yet another Happy Birthday to my old blue friend. Despite the bad times we've suffered, I'd reckon being only a year apart assures that we're pretty much tied at the hip at this point in the game. So here's to not just 20 more anniversaries, but to many, many, many more than that.

Too bad the family 360 was sold yesterday, though. Otherwise, I'd be indulging in the festivities you provided. I guess chili dogs and the Adventure games will have to do. =(