Awoo.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY!

leemour84

Happy Birthday Sonic the Hedgehog. I wore my Sonic shirt at work today with pride. As of yet I haven't celebrated to much, Watching a couple of Cybershell's playthroughs, Probably gonna watch a couple of Sonic shorts and then I'll play Sonic 1 a game I love so much that instead of a last meal I'd request a last game.

Happy Birthday and hopefully lets look forawrd to the next 20 years.

post-2917-0-04346600-1308864297_thumb.jp

post-2917-0-04346600-1308864297_thumb.jp

Been my bud since two years old in diapers. Happy birthday, and may you keep on runnin' for ten more years. No, twenty. You know what? Fuck that. Have him running for a whole other Generation. :)

Happy 20th birthday Sonic! Thank you for staying way past cool with us for 20 years and introducing me to the gaming world. Keep running cause I'll always be here to support your games until the end of time. :)

Happy Birthday Sonic! Still alive and kicking after 20 years! Even in hard times, you still managed to pull through! Here's to another 20 of awesomeness!

I hope it's okay, but I recorded my gift for Sonic in song ;)

It's the one called "Sonic's Birthday Song", please listen through the whole thing, I promise the ending will catch you be surprise ;)

If I could somehow give him a present, it would be a better fanbase.

At my local youth club, there's a disco on the last Friday of the month.

The DJ today played "Supersonic High" in dedication to Sonic and his 20th birthday, and other non-fans about knew of the anniversary beforehand.

That is awesome.

Forgive me for using a clichéd quote but; is it lonely up there on your pedestal? ;)