Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

WAIT. If we get Werehog... THEN THAT MEANS!!!

154px-Pickle%2C_Professor.png

How dare they call this culinary concoction food? Look here, do you see this sorry excuse for a sandwich? The bread should be no less than 3/4 of an inch thick. Upon it, one tablespoon of mayonnaise and a pich of black pepper. The contents FRESH cucumber sliced THINLY if you please! Am I quite right, Tails?
  • Thumbs Up 5

A few things that caught my eye in that text:

SonicGhost (appeared many times)

VS Knuckles

Coop Tails

vs SonicGhost

VS Amy

VS Cream

VS Rouge

Coop Espio

Coop Vector

VS Charmy

Coop Amy

The VS would indicate bosses normally, but all the bosses were already confirmed elsewhere, including Shadow and Silver, but none of the above. Could it mean appearance in stages? But then there's the "Coop", which would fit an instage appearance better, and there's both a VS and a Coop for Amy...

It may be possible that that's not the end of it and Amy was the only one to get both set in, while the others still lack the co-op/vs, plus there's absolutely no mention of Blaze

sonicghost is obviously going to be staff ghosts for time trials, the rest could be some kind of mission, like a race to the finish against the other character or assisting him or her in getting to the end of the level with likely an advance 3 team affect to it

Well, if its like past Sonic games, wouldn't it be built off of the last one? Since the last game for either the PS3 or 360 (using the Hedgehog Engine) was Unleashed, can't be assumed that there Werehog icon and Sun/Moon medals are just leftovers from Unleashed's build?

Anyway, they aren't using that Sonic life icon anyway, so it's highly unlikely the werehog will appear.

Edited by o T a iIi lL sS

That's not the actual final boss, guys. Try searching "Time Eater" on Google Images. :lol:

Oh, thank God XD I thought they'd found some info in the demo that indicated it was going to be like that.

>Collect all Red Rings

>Congratulations! You can now play as Sonic the Werehog!

>Collect 200 Sun Medals and Moon Medals.

>Genesis/Mega Drive emulator unlocked.

Sega's face: th_thu_mad_troll_dance.gif

Maybe we're seeing an incomplete list though. Not to say that the list will change, but maybe there are more levels than the ones we're seeing here.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, God, he'd make this game alone even more awesome! Please, may him be in this game, dammit!

So…

1. A demo

2. The leaked list.

3. City zones.

4. Character-to-character boss fights.

5. Power-ups.

6. A Werehog.

7. Multiple characters.

8. A LOT of fanwank and bitching.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONIC! *toasts*

I know, rite? :lol: Sega may thought that releasing the demo today was their gift to us, but they probably didn't think this could happen. :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been excited at the thought of seeing Professor Pickle again since we saw Rooftop Run in the E3 trailer.

Imagine having him as a co-op partner! :D

spagonia is a confirmed stage

and who lives in spagonia (well at least for the first half of the game)

I mean storywise it would make complete since for sonic to go to him for information on the matter

Though as for appearances from characters, I'm a bit worried for the sake of Big and Omega, where are they?

It may be possible that that's not the end of it and Amy was the only one to get both set in, while the others still lack the co-op/vs, plus there's absolutely no mention of Blaze

There is. She's Co-op in Crisis City, and VS somewhere else. I think it was Planet Wisp?

There is. She's Co-op in Crisis City, and VS somewhere else. I think it was Planet Wisp?

Where did it say that?

Just to counter people complaining, and spamming popcorn macros in a fashion that far exceeds inane plankery, I'm quite happy to see some traces of the Werehog there. It was a big part of the latest big game of the series, having a reminder of it is just as lovely fanservice as anything else in the game so far.

As long as they stay the hell away from the jazz.

Edited by Flint

Uploaded the three versions of Green Hill to Youtube, though I was probably already beaten to it XD (and unfortunately I can only put 1 vid per post so I'll have to split the three vids into three posts).

Classic

• Thumbs Up 2

Werehog's in? I'm alright with that. Honestly, I thought they were better designed than Modern Sonic was in Unleashed. But, I'm guessing it's only for one boss battle or a level, so...I'm cool with it. Yay elemental shields!

Why does everyone hate the Werehog?

Variety is the spice of life!

THEN WHY ISN'T THERE MORE VARIETY IN THE LEVELS!?

:P

I personally don't care too much, but someone will pick that point up.

3697415501_0b5509206a.jpg

So, who wants to buy some more popcorn?

Werehog graaaaah nooo not again Sega, clean your resources before you release something!

Where did it say that?

Go to the post

Open Spoiler

CTRL+F "Blaze"

VS Blaze is the result.

Next. Coop Blaze is the result.