Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Thank Twilightzoney, one of the Freerunner team bros, for that video. =P

Yeah, the animations look absolutely brilliant. I love all the crazy dancing he does and the lively expressions; it brings a whole load of life to him! Possibly more than I've ever seen on modern Sonic, besides the NoTW movie and SU's CG clips.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank Twilightzoney, one of the Freerunner team bros, for that video. =P

Yeah, the animations look absolutely brilliant. I love all the crazy dancing he does and the lively expressions; it brings a whole load of life to him! Possibly more than I've ever seen on modern Sonic, besides the NoTW movie and SU's CG clips.

(also lol sound test anyone?)

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 6

Me and the bros aren't gonna spoil anything else. I don't even wanna see much more of this, either. Just thought I'd share the fact that he does the same thing(s) too. No more, no less. =P

• Thumbs Up 1

That's just my guess, but I'm not sure if we'll be seeing a 10th level, based on the data and usage of the "???" in the recent Gamescon demos. Though the statements I applied to the other stages could be applied to a final, 10th level as well, so who knows?

Yeah after I made the post I started thinking that ??? could just be like... like a placeholder (is that the right term?) since like you said, there wasn't really data for anything beyond Planet Wisp. But yeah, ending at Planet Wisp seems kind of... meh. I would have prefered something exclusive to Generations, y'know? Well whatever, we'll just wait and see what happens.

Anyway those animations are awesome. He has so much personality and he looks like he's having fun. Love it.

Edited by Melru

sonicrock.png

la la la~

This is now my avatar.

Indefinitely.

They made a vow their mother would be found.

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 7

sonicrock.png

la la la~

Hm, it appears that Classic Sonic's having a good time. Good for him.

sonicrock.png

la la la~

I remember seeing an old japanese commercial where Sonic was rocking out with a guitar. Could it be a refrence to that?

Now I wanna see Classic Sonic's animations! ARGH.

Ask and you might receive. Don't count on it too much though. :V

Of course, I don't have control of him; even if I don't want much more to be spoiled, he may. Of course, it's nothing big; probably just the same stuff shown as for modern Sonic but for classic.

• Thumbs Up 4

Okay, all that conducting, dancing and air-guitaring has to be for a sound test. Awesome stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1