Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Thanks for passing these videos on and thanks to whoever is making them.

I never expected to see Classic Sonic doing orchestra conductor animations. That was hilarious XD

• Thumbs Up 1

Classic Sonic reminds me of a 1930's cartoon character, like Mickey Mouse or something. He's quirky and has all those cartoony, silent-cartoon qualities. It really makes me think just how different the franchise could have been if they gave Sonic that sort of direct characterization in the games, instead of making him a smart-mouthing cool dude.

This really makes me wonder why a lot of people call Modern Sonic ugly. Just look at that. He's so lively and adorable. <3

And he can dance better then everyone in stomp the yard.

• Thumbs Up 7

It really makes me think just how different the franchise could have been if they gave Sonic that sort of direct characterization in the games, instead of making him a smart-mouthing cool dude.

We wouldn't have tornado's carrying cars. That's for sure.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow the animation is so good in that video. Can't wait to see what it will be used in.

Most likely the Sound Test, I don't see where else really.

I was thinking when you get to the sound Test, you have a choice of listening to Modern Versions of Songs, or Classics.

Choose Modern, you get Modern Sonic in a stationary animation as seen in the video, depending on the music you play, the animation happens.

Choose Classic, you get Classic Sonic in a stationary animation as seen in the video, depending on the music you play, the animation happens.

If you choose General music from Generations' OST, I'm thinking you get both of them in their stationary animation as seen in the video, depending on the music you play, both of their animations happen.

...Did anyone notice my sentence are structured in nearly the same manner at first?

• Thumbs Up 1

Modern and Classic Sonic dancing is cool an all. But what we really need is a classic and modern eggman dancing during the sound test.

• Thumbs Up 2

Modern and Classic Sonic dancing is cool an all. But what we really need is a classic and modern eggman dancing during the sound test.

Anyway, I think this game will have the best sound test ever. The Classic Sonic conducting will probably for the orchestral remix for the final boss theme.

Edited by A Match in Oil Ocean Zone
  • Thumbs Up 2

Holy wow, those are awesome. Give the man making the drugs my regards.

Oh no prob dude. Glad people appreciate this. To be honest I just did this cause I was bored. And felt like uploading it. Pretty cool stuff in the end. And yeah the animations file names for those things relate to bgm. Such as, sn_col_bgm_rock file.

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh no prob dude. Glad people appreciate this. To be honest I just did this cause I was bored. And felt like uploading it. Pretty cool stuff in the end. And yeah the animations file names for those things relate to bgm. Such as, sn_col_bgm_rock file.

Oh my god its the Crack Dealer.

Yes, it is I the Crack Dealer who put out some amazing stuff. Which I take no credit for making since its all Sega's doing. I just ripped and put it up. I can't freaking wait till a new demo or when its finally releases to crack into that sucker and see all assets (goodies) I can find. (rage through)

Edited by Twilightzoney

Yes, it is I the Crack Dealer who put out some amazing stuff. Which I take no credit for making since its all Sega's doing. I just ripped and put it up. I can't freaking wait till a new demo or when its finally releases to crack into that sucker and see all assets (goodies) I can find. (rage through)

At least beat the game first! tongue.gif

It could be that, I thought it was him turning super because he was smiling

It could be that, I thought it was him turning super because he was smiling

Arent Super Animations in different files? And even if then Classic doesnt have such animation. It can be used for both Silver fight and Super transformation. PS Smile can be unfinished animation.

Arent Super Animations in different files? And even if then Classic doesnt have such animation. It can be used for both Silver fight and Super transformation. PS Smile can be unfinished animation.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Not sure if Super Animations are in different files, though.