Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

did anyone else have a sonic 06 flashback with this pic?

Yeah. Come to think of it, this is how Sonic should've reacted after having been lanced by Mephiles.

I'd like to see Amy(Classic or non) C.knuckles in a SS doesnt really matter if its a vid or SS

Well heres something neat. Looking at the animations files. Seeing for Knuckles, I found this G_Knuckles_Rig in the animation file. Since in the data we know that Modern Sonic is called Generic Sonic. I can assume that the G in that name means Generic which = Modern. Which means there will be a Classic Knuckles in some way shape or form.

Which is awesome and cool and junk.

But it should have been a given anyways I think. (If I'm wrong. Then Sega you dissapoint.)

Edited by Twilightzoney
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well heres something neat. Looking at the animations files. Seeing for Knuckles, I found this G_Knuckles_Rig in the animation file. Since in the data we know that Modern Sonic is called Generic Sonic. I can assume that the G in that name means Generic which = Modern. Which means there will be a Classic Knuckles in some way shape or form.

Oooh lala, lovely. Thanks for the heads up!

Yay classic knuckles! Hopefully his 3d art will be this one: Knuckles_1.png while his modern is this:2519047127_276604a8c6.jpgPersonally i'd find it better than this.

K_d2.png

This is the only modern Knuckles pose that actually matters:

Knuckles_7.png

Screw my idea for modern knuckles THIS is the pose! Knuckles is boss!

Knuckles:I'm the bad boy in this series! See my back turned?

This is the only modern Knuckles pose that actually matters:

*Advance 2 Knuckles*

That is my favourite piece of Knuckles art ever. I hope we get to see M.Knuckles grin like that in this game. Heck, it'd be bloody awesome if that's what his art was based on. C.Knuckles also needs to giggle (cause unlike Sonic he don't chuckle) the way he did in S3K.

Also C.Knuckles must look like this:

normalknucklessegaxs.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

You're all wrong, THIS is the best Modern Knux pose.

364px-494px-Knuckles_05.png

This pose just says "Yeah I can kick your ass"

• Thumbs Up 3

But it should have been a given anyways I think. (If I'm wrong. Then Sega you dissapoint.)

Oh that's great, can't wait to see if they let him talk or not. xD But seriously, I also want to see if Rosy is there. (Claysik Amy)

Story-wise, since both Knuckles' are around, I believe Hidden Palace will have a connection with Sky Sanctuary somehow. Maybe C.Knuckles will let C/M.Sonic's take the emeralds from here after beating the story and completing certain missions that let you get Chaos Emeralds.

I also heard that Each Boss gives you an Emerald as well. We have 6 Bosses though, meaning maybe you get the last one when you face Time Eater? You certainly couldn't get it after beating him, since it's a Super Battle.

If Planet EGG is true, we could also get the last emerald from there.

So the red rings'll probably be used to get extra stuff, rather than the Emeralds this time around...

I dunno, man. So many possible ways to get the Emeralds for Super Sonic...I'll stick with the idea that getting it from each boss will unlock Super Sonic after finishing the Time Eater. But to keep it from being easy, you have to get an A Rank or Higher on the boss/rival battle. (Including Time Eater as well.)

HAI.png

Anyways since I got nothing really else to show at the moment. Heres this. Oh yeah Eggpawns do have all there items for Planet Wisp for their working crew thing with the pickaxes and helmets.

Was there anything told if there would be another demo to be released? Or no? If not that sucks. Cause I honestly can't wait till November. Haha.

Edited by Twilightzoney
  • Thumbs Up 3

A guy at Retro made some great gifs out of the video. I really want some Modern Sonic gifs, too. Especially the breakdancing one. sad.gif

sonic05.gifsonic01.gifsonic06.gifsonic02.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

HAI.png

Anyways since I got nothing really else to show at the moment. Heres this. Oh yeah Eggpawns do have all there items for Planet Wisp for their working crew thing with the pickaxes and helmets.

Was there anything told if there would be another demo to be released? Or no? If not that sucks. Cause I honestly can't wait till November. Haha.

Late September or 10th October. Its rumored that it will be Rooftoo Run. I hoped for City Escape but I want to hear Rock remix of Rooftop Run too.

I want Knuckles' pose to be this:

516px-Knuckles_4.png

For Amy: Either

Amy_1.png or Ames8jh.jpg

Edited by MarcelloF

I wonder how Shadow and Silver will pose when SEGA will reveal them. Probably brand new art like Metal Sonic one but inspired by previuos arts.

well guys if you want a modern sonic demo watch this video it says how to hack (but dont moan at me if it breaks your consle) and look in the description

SEGA's on the rampage. SEGA Driven's had to remove the Generations animation videos:

http://sega.sonicsta...ons-animations/

http://twitter.com/#!/sonicyoda/status/106012360325611520

sonicyoda says on Twitter that SEGA's trying to get the videos removed from YouTube, too.

http://twitter.com/#...014771819716608

Edited by Shadzter

I wonder how Shadow and Silver will pose when SEGA will reveal them. Probably brand new art like Metal Sonic one but inspired by previuos arts.

345px-Sonicchannel_silver.png

Sonicchannel_shadow.png

That's what i'm guessing. i mean they only use 2d art on both classic and modern sizes.

Edited by Neon

I'd the 3rd Pose beung recreated, it's kind of burned into my memory. Also how it look in Real-time, it looks kind of wierd.

I'd the 3rd Pose beung recreated, it's kind of burned into my memory. Also how it look in Real-time, it looks kind of wierd.