Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Putting the leaked mission list together with the Iizuka interview at GamesCom saying that you'll be able play mini-games with Sonic's friends in some missions, it looks like the vs thing isn't as extreme as it first sounded.

Mini games? I'm calling it, the Espio mission in seaside hill will have you try to rescue a chao or find ten hermit crabs.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Hey look what I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GYteuRNCKc&feature=related

Guess some people downloaded the video and re-uploaded it.

Sorry for the double post, but here's the second one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaYajiZuWDs

I guess Sega hasn't noticed the less popular videos on Youtube yet.

Edited by Nintendoga

SEGA shouldn't have released a demo.

I'm pretty sure some of the changes wouldn't have been tweaked or fixed if that happened. Plus Wouldn't you still be mad if your stuff was leaked and posted everywhere. I'm sorry if it sounds mean but you sound like they don't have a right to be mad.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Haha wow. Thats nice. Good for them. That really ticks me off but whatever then. I know what I'm not doing next time. So stupid people are. Thats my opinion though.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'm pretty sure some of the changes wouldn't have been tweaked or fixed if that happened. Plus Wouldn't you still be mad if your stuff was leaked and posted everywhere.

Naturally. Removing C.Sonic's unused animations from the demo would be a bit OTT I'll admit, but there's no reason for M.Sonic and anything else to be in there.

Sega gonna get mad

Well maybe we should keep these videos on the down low *wink wink* Instead of posting these videos on every single sonic site out there like we did last time.

I'm pretty sure some of the changes wouldn't have been tweaked or fixed if that happened. Plus Wouldn't you still be mad if your stuff was leaked and posted everywhere.

Leakings are kind of a gray area. Of course you don't want your stuff to leak, it brings in consequences and problems. But in the end, what happens happens, and then you need to figure out how to move forward with this information out there. Talking personally if something I was working hard on was leaked like this, on one hand I wouldn't like it as that makes it harder to reveal and market and ruins a lot of scheduling I might of planned on reveals and other stuff, not to mention it creates fan reactions from information presented in a way that it wasn't meant to be presented. On the other hand, it is interesting to see how people react to what they are seeing and generally the opinion to Generations is positive from fans and most media outlets, and it's always nice to get feedback while something is in development (even if a lot of feedback is conceptual from us besides the demo).

• Thumbs Up 1

Haha wow. Thats nice. Good for them. That really ticks me off but whatever then. I know what I'm not doing next time. So stupid people are. Thats my opinion though.

I tolja to make it private/unlisted, bro. <_> Hopefully it gets them in trouble and not you. You did what you were told and put up the unwrapped Christmas presents.

Naturally. Removing C.Sonic's unused animations from the demo would be a bit OTT I'll admit, but there's no reason for M.Sonic and anything else to be in there.

That would actually have been a super smart thing to do. Why they still included all this other data i'm baffled by. But m. sonic i thought was originally intended to be in the demo.huh.gif

Once it's out, it's out. Those videos are gonig nowhere but straight on to peoples' HDDs and YouTube accounts. SEGA really can't do a lot about it.

Mini games? I'm calling it, the Espio mission in seaside hill will have you try to rescue a chao or find ten hermit crabs.

Oh dear god plaese no.

Been on the pony bug for the last few weeks and I haven't been paying attention to this thread. I've noticed that there was some major stuff leaked this week...

Anyone care to refresh me on that, especially in regards to both Super Sonics?

Jack. You've done it again. biggrin.gif

I wonder if the skateboard turns into a surfboard in Seaside Hill?

Edited by STrainer

Dayum he picked up some serious speed at the end there. Also can't get over how awesome the Sonic 3 pose is.

Edited by Ivo the Egghog

Uiss014euc.pngUiss015euc.png

Okay i didn't know where to post this but if you go to the lab in either spagonia of shamar and go to the music area When you go to scroll down to the spagonia hub world music you'll notice they have these pictures. The night theme is the classic pic just at night while day is the modern one.I find it funny that the pic for classic is the like the werehog one but at day. And also that classic has werehog segments in his gameplay.(not turn into a werehog just play his sections.)

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Uiss014euc.pngUiss015euc.png

Okay i didn't know where to post this but if you go to the lab in either spagonia of shamar and go to the music area When you go to scroll down to the spagonia hub world music you'll notice they have these pictures. The night theme is the classic pic just at night while day is the modern one. Does this mean werehog sections for classic.(not turn into a werehog just play his sections.)

The pictures are similar, but they aren't the same.

And no, it does not mean that.

Edited by Diogenes

Well i saw these on a pretty crappy tv but looking on the computer i can see a few changes. Just observing. But yeah, There are Werehog sections for classic. Like the Clocktower or the wine room place.