Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

I'm doing it so people who don't want that one thing spoiled does not see it. Respect I guess.

Seems kinda stupid to spoiler tag stuff in a thread devoted to spoilers. :/ if you click on it but didn't want to see any spoilers it's your own fault.

• Thumbs Up 8

Hey anyone here use the SEGA forums or Sonic-retro forums? Send this message: I am not a member of your forums, if you are recieving insulting posts by someone called "Jacktheinfinite101", it's not me.

Sent. :D

Hey anyone here use the SEGA forums or Sonic-retro forums? Send this message: I am not a member of your forums, if you are recieving insulting posts by someone called "Jacktheinfinite101", it's not me.

Confusion and hopeless anger~

While you're here, can you say if you will show some actual gameplay footage of Super Sonics ? I know it's just model swaps but still.

Ok to answer some questions: CSuper Sonic's eyes are black which is how they were in most games (Sonic 3's were green because of a spiriting error), and Modern Sonic's are red.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok to answer some questions: CSuper Sonic's eyes are black which is how they were in most games (Sonic 3's were green because of a spiriting error), and Modern Sonic's are red.

RUINED FOREV- oh, wait.

uh...

SONIC 3 IS RUINED FO- wait, no...

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US

I CAN'T EVEN COMPLAIN ANYMORE

Nice to know that. : D

Well. That's good to hear. But people are gonna rage over no Green Eyes for Classic Super Sonic eitherway....... (Oh the freaking irony).

Wow who knew This huge war would go on in Yt between the sega forums and retro. I sure didn't!rolleyes.gif plus Jack is being framed. Sonic generations takes the cake when it comes to video game drama!wacko.png Jack i hope you can clear things up with everyone soon.happy.png

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Wow who knew This huge war would go on in Yt between the sega forums and retro. plus Jack is being framed. Sonic generations takes the cake when it comes to video game drama!wacko.png Jack i hope you can clear things up with everyone soon.happy.png

Are you surprised? This is the Sonic fanbase. They can find a reason to bitch about everything.

• Thumbs Up 4

Are you surprised? This is the Sonic fanbase. They can find a reason to bitch about everything.

Oh i was trying to sound sarcastic when i said who knew.

Well this is a mega spoiler topic. So he really does not have a reason too.

SPOILER! OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!

EvenmorecoolstuffintheSonicGenerationsDemo-YouTube-MozillaFirefox_2011-08-26_19-52-59.png

Never again will I spoil myself game like this. OH MY GAWD WAS THAT A MEGA SLAP IN THE FACE!

... Yeah, this game is gonna be awesome.

So, Modern Sonic does get a speed boost from the Speed Shoes. Super Sonic is faster than normal Sonic.

Super Sonic with Speed Shoes, people.

OH GOD YES! THIS. FULL OF WIN!biggrin.png

Oh i was trying to sound sarcastic when i said who knew.

Well I think the impersonation thing is a misconception. Apparently nobody is impersonating me (don't get any funny ideas).

So, Modern Sonic does get a speed boost from the Speed Shoes. Super Sonic is faster than normal Sonic.

Super Sonic with Speed Shoes, people.

It would be like this.....

Minus the punch. tongue.png

*barely touches the control stick*

*is already at the Goal Ring*

*all of GHZ is destroyed and on fire*

*E rank*

Even then you didn't even touch the infinite boost. What happens then?

*push boost button*

*end up playing future sonic generations 2 and makes ss burst past our reality*

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

to be fair

didn't super sonikkus get confirmed months with the demo, models being found and such

hell i'm sure it's in this thread some where.

Edited by Doctor Jackstraw

to be fair

didn't super sonikkus get confirmed months with the demo, models being found and such

Yeah it did. In the first post. Now it's kinda going too far, considering important parts of the game are now getting leaked to peices.

I sadly somewhat regret making this topic, now. :\

to be fair

to be fair

Yeah but I'm the first person to show what they would look like in gameplay.

I kind of regret spoiling myself so much now...see SEGA, this is what happens to me when Sonic Generations's release is still 2 MONTHS AWAY. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by KrazyBean14

Yeah it did. In the first post. Now it's kinda going too far, considering important parts of the game are now getting leaked to peices.

I sadly somewhat regret making this topic, now. :\

Meh. All these "spoilers" (which are either obvious stuff or stuff that will be announced closer to the release date) only make me even more hyped for the game. As long as I don't learn about real spoilers (like who's the Time Eater or if Big is really in the GUN Truck) I'm okay.

Meh. All these "spoilers" (which are either obvious stuff or stuff that will be announced closer to the release date) only make me even more hyped for the game. As long as I don't learn about real spoilers (like who's the Time Eater or if Big is really in the GUN Truck) I'm okay.

True...after Sonic Colours, the moment we saw red rings in Generations, the moment we all knew that both Super Saiyan Sonic's are in the game (and playable).

Edited by KrazyBean14

True...after Sonic Colours, the moment we saw red rings in Generations, the moment we all knew that both Super Saiyan Sonic's are in the game (and playable).

Though I suspect the red rings aren't related to Super Sonic in this one.