Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Well hey if there aren't any stage themes there's always hope for a main theme. I Wouldnt hold my breath though.

Edit: you wouldn't happen to come across any boss themes would you?

Edited by Johnny Boy

Wow, that ending theme is to DIE for. All the tracks sound like the originals, but with some of Jun's personal touches overlaying the mix. It's nostalgic as hell, and nearly brought me to tears. Really, it's damn good. Great job Sonic Team, this is the best you've done in a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ass time.

As for the track itself, like I said, they sound like the original tracks, just meshed together through Jun's mixing genius, as well as some instrumental overlays. Seriously, listen to the vocals from the City Escape mix, or the violin in Rooftop Run; they sound copied from the original tracks, rather than anything like the songs in the Modern levels. I like that though, it's not biased towards either Sonic and really showcases the level themes as we know and love 'em :P

Edited by EXshad
  • Thumbs Up 1

I love everything that's come out of this game so for! This may well be the best Sonic game in history!

Also, 207 users are reading this topic!

Alright, I now have the demo unpacked *clap* lets see what I can find >:)

*M Bison Voice* YES! YES!

• Thumbs Up 1

3 BBBE's? Is that what you mean? 0.0

What the heck are BBBE's? huh.png

Ok it might take a while to unpack all 3 CPK's because I have to go through a method to uncompresses it, that might take a bit.

I am loving the inclusion of the Chaotix special stage. Are the results themes also from something? They sound vaguely familiar.

Edited by Lungo

What the heck are BBBE's? huh.png

"Best Boss Beating Ever."

BB here means "Boss Battles," I'm guessing that he's guessing.

• Thumbs Up 1