Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

spanish is actually good, (to me atleast) the worst was german... no emotion man... no emotion

I think English is the best, but German wasn't TO bad....

lololololololololoolloll i laughed so hard I seriously can't stop.

And on a serious note. Roger and Junichi are blowing these guys WAAAAY past Mars!

Yeah that basically sums up my thoughts too. Roger and Jun are in the zone. The others are on Griffith's level.

>.>

<.<

Yeahh I went there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah that basically sums up my thoughts too. Roger and Jun are in the zone. The others are on Griffith's level.

>.>

<.<

Yeahh I went there.

Ok this is gonna start controversy, but I liked Grifith. The only English Sonic voices I didn't like were White (come at me fanboys but to be fair he sounded good in that fan film teaser) and Burke. Grifith's Sonic Unleashed performance was fantastic IMO

• Thumbs Up 4

The voices are, in my opinion, pretty good(well except the German one. Not enough energy) and the random seizure noises make me laugh.

Edited by Torcano

Lordy, that clip in the Spanish set actually had my spit tea all over the screen! I really like his French voice, and German is definitely the weakest of the bunch.

>.>

<.<

Yeahh I went there.

No problem with any of them. Just don't appeal to me really well cause i haven't heard them too much. Once i get used to the voices i will probably like all of them except German.

I mean he has no emotion at all.

I really hope AribbaSonic has a heavier accent in the cutscenesmang, you know whatteye sayingmang.

Edited by Gertie the Dinosaur
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think that the hook in espios mission will be his tongue. Chameleon's do have long ass tongues you know.

Well Espio is a ninja, so maybe he'll use a ninja grapple hook

While of course English and Japanese are the best, the French voice wasn't that bad. Spanish COULD have been better but German and Italian were just plain AWFUL, it was like if they weren't even trying...

"function BossDeathEgg_Clear()

Create(EVENT, 53)

Create(CLEAR_BOSSGATE, 0)

Create(RELEASE_EMERALD, EMERALD_GREEN)

end"

I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WOULD BE THE BOSSES THAT EARN YOU THE EMERALDS!!!!! SUCK.......IT!!!!

Nice! I wanted this to happen. Awesome news.

"function BossDeathEgg_Clear()

Create(EVENT, 53)

Create(CLEAR_BOSSGATE, 0)

Create(RELEASE_EMERALD, EMERALD_GREEN)

end"

I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WOULD BE THE BOSSES THAT EARN YOU THE EMERALDS!!!!! SUCK.......IT!!!!

Can I high five you in agreement?

And who was it who said that the last Emerald was automatic, right before Time Eater? Considering that there's six bosses, and it's most likely that the Time Eater fight, or at least part of, is a Super Sonic fight?

Ok this is gonna start controversy, but I liked Grifith. The only English Sonic voices I didn't like were White (come at me fanboys but to be fair he sounded good in that fan film teaser) and Burke. Grifith's Sonic Unleashed performance was fantastic IMO

Argument avoided. Don't worry, I don't want this to be the next Modern Demo topic. He was decent in Unleashed though.

>.>

<.<

Yeahh I went there.

Why is it never consistent? ;__;

Yeah that basically sums up my thoughts too. Roger and Jun are in the zone. The others are on Jason's level.

>.>

<.<

Yeahh I went there.

There, fixed. Sorry, pet peeve. :P Anyway...

I agree. I actually believe that Jason is really underrated. His performance in SatBK nailed it for me. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

It still doesn't say how the Red Emerald is collected, but it's the 5th one you get according to the order. Maybe one of the missions has it and you have to earn it to unlock the Super Sonic skill.

Wait what?

Sonic generations build is from sonic unleashed or something like that it was said way back in the forums

Wait what?

Unleashed leftovers, I figured they'd be gone. Someone should check and see if the Unleashed life icons are still there.