Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

We're on topic. For example I'm checking for updates on Super Sonic.

She was talking about that one random large smiley face.

Super sonic eh? I can't wait to see if he got anything new.

There's no updates with Modern Super Sonic. I think SEGA deliberately kept many things the same about M Sonic's file because he doesn't even have a sound effect for getting a bubble.

I'm the goddamn Batman.

Jack, if you find any Modern Chemical Plant stuff, I want it biggrin.png

I highly doubt there are any music tracks left in the demo, seeing as a huge chunk of them was already extracted

There's no updates with Modern Super Sonic. I think SEGA deliberately kept many things the same about M Sonic's file because he doesn't even have a sound effect for getting a bubble.

ARGH! Foiled..

Classic?

I highly doubt there are any music tracks left in the demo, seeing as a huge chunk of them was already extracted

What about a main theme if there is one? Jack said there weren't any stage themes you know.

Edited by Johnny Boy

So they cleaned up MOST of the files this time >.>

At least we learned one thing...Sega tried not to make the same mistake again. I mean yeah a few extra things were added but not MEGA spoiler like (except that ending medley).

What about a main theme if there is one? Jack said there weren't any stage themes you know.

I don't think he was striving to be super specific, im pretty sure he means all the availabe tracks are extracted

Good news, the lack of Super Sonic assets is SEGA fucking with us. I looked for SS sound effects in C Sonics file and there weren't any. There were 3 in first demo.

Oh BTW there aren't any other stage songs.

Good news, the lack of Super Sonic assets is SEGA fucking with us. I looked for SS sound effects in C Sonics file and there weren't any. There were 3 in first demo.

Oh BTW there aren't any other stage songs.

but the main theme isn't a stage song. But if you couldn't find a vocal theme in general than oh well. There's always hope for the next trailer. If not that than release day it is.

So the chance of having a main vocal theme is wearing down unsure.png. Don't get me wrong, that medley is an epic track and deserves to end this awesome game. Its just a sonic game of this proportions... not having a main theme... its a pretty new (and troubling) move on sonic teams part.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ugh finally caught up. i knew this would happen though glad i ate first.

Wheres the download link to the network mode .mp3?

Edited by goku262002

So wait how is that good news again? Maybe they knew hackers would find the files and decided to take them out so nothing special would be found.....AGAIN.

Ok even further proof that SEGA is trying to trick us, I saw an animation for SS Modern finishing a trick and that wasn't in the first demo,

So yay we're getting Super Sonic.

Ok even further proof that SEGA is trying to trick us, I saw an animation for SS Modern finishing a trick and that wasn't in the first demo,

Edited by Babymario26

Where are the Other songs mentioned? i can noly find CPK's of GHZ SYS JNG and ETC the Precious time and Time Break are not in them