Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Where are the Other songs mentioned? i can noly find CPK's of GHZ SYS JNG and ETC the Precious time and Time Break are not in them

Uh they weren't mentioned. That's all that showed up so far if I'm right.

So I guess I might update the SS model swap, but I'll try to get other stuff first.

Ok first I want to ask for someone to re-post the whole mission thing because I want to know WHERE Sonicretro got that. Someone on Retro once said there was a Classic Werehog which was a lie so I want to verify it.

So I guess I might update the SS model swap, but I'll try to get other stuff first.

Ok first I want to ask for someone to re-post the whole mission thing because I want to know WHERE Sonicretro got that. Someone on Retro once said there was a Classic Werehog which was a lie so I want to verify it.

http://www.sonicretro.org/2011/10/second-generations-demo-round-up-more-things-found/

So, tell me a few things.

Jack's the only one on here ripping the demo to shreds?

Jack is the one who found the end medley and other short .MP3s (such as Time Break etc.)?

No one has found Modern Escape The City yet?

I've been following along for about 8 pages now.

And, in response to the Boost bar thing, I think Crypto would like to have a word with you.

1:52 in that vid.

(Yes, I did only just sign up 5 minutes ago. Sue me.)

I went to look at them right after asking and yep they're there. I'm gonna extract them and.........yes...........upload them.

Please don't get mad SEGA.

I find it ironic that Omochao, the character who is notorious for telling us shit we already know is now the oracle for a shit-ton of spoilers XD

I went to look at them right after asking and yep they're there. I'm gonna extract them and.........yes...........upload them.

Please don't get mad SEGA.

I find it ironic that Omochao, the character who is notorious for telling us shit we already know is now the oracle for a shit-ton of spoilers XD

Edited by EXshad

I probably wont be getting the game in a long ass time, spoilers mean nothing to me, post it now.

"Watch out, the Time Eater is about to use one of those weird clocks! Use it to your advantage!"

"Classic Sonic is gaining momentum!" (Vs. Knuckles)

"Use Classic Tails to help you out!"

I'm liking Omochao's new voice though. =P

No mater how much of this game is spoiled for me, i just keep getting more excited.

I hate waiting, all i can do (other then play my other sonic games) is hope the gamestop i pre-orderd it at will get it in early so i can go to the midnight release of uncharted 3 and pick it up. And then play the hell out of it until... i get hungry or something.

The one character that everyone wants to shut up is now the most requested voice clip rip on this thread.

• Thumbs Up 3

Welp, this is what I just went through looking not much but I found some junk.

eventcutscenesonic.png

Title-1.png

pertyemerald.png

metalhi.png

Don't mind the Emerald its like that cause its not ingame with its effects in play.

Edited by Twilightzoney
  • Thumbs Up 1

eventcutscenesonic.png

Title-1.png

pertyemerald.png

metalhi.png

Don't mind the Emerald its like that cause its not ingame with its effects in play.

I'll do some more later on I suppose. If I find anything worth while.

eventcutscenesonic.png

Title-1.png

pertyemerald.png

metalhi.png

"Watch out, the Time Eater is about to use one of those weird clocks! Use it to your advantage!"

"Classic Sonic is gaining momentum!" (Vs. Knuckles)

"Use Classic Tails to help you out!"

I'm liking Omochao's new voice though. =P

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, if we look back, Omochao had a lot of voice clips back in SA2, there are even quite the quantity of unused ones. One of the most hilarious is one of Omochao asking "Am I annoying you?"

eventcutscenesonic.png

Title-1.png

pertyemerald.png

metalhi.png

I loves the classic metal, hes waving at me.