Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Well, if we look back, Omochao had a lot of voice clips back in SA2, there are even quite the quantity of unused ones. One of the most hilarious is one of Omochao asking "Am I annoying you?"

omigosh I didn't know that! LOL!!

I loves the classic metal, hes waving at me.

If someone waved at me with a look like that on their face, I wouldn't be 'lovesing' them.

I think its the fact that was a prebuild the older Demo, Since Unleashed has the same thing. The only hope of viewing the animations and making the extractable for editing now is the PC version. Same with the fact they added some more junk the to Terrain Models for the Levels so now they are harder to import especially when we had them working decently before. All hope in lies with the PC version. Unless I wanna go through encryptions.

PC version should be much easier to do it on hopefully.

Makes me think with Super Sonic since he has a trick animation but only one reminds me of Sonic Colors where he goes off the ramp and you just press the jump button once.

I just watched some of a playthrough of the new demo, it was enough to make me hope there is an option to turn omacao off.

"The Goal Post is spinning aroung. Try to touch it when it's right next to Sonic." What?

Remember the icon which had a ring and a motobug on it? Well (forgive me if Retro already said this) apparently that is used to turn enemies into rings.

"Collect 10 Chao and reach the Goal before Cream" Well it's no Chao garden but there, Chao are in the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude I'm gonna tell you before a mod gets at you first. You gotta chill with the spam and videos. That will easily get you banned and or chewed out.

Edited by RaymanFan1

"The Goal Post is spinning aroung. Try to touch it when it's right next to Sonic." What?

Edited by supersaiyanmikito

ANIMAL CAPSULE GOALS RETURNING

I heard there was a mission where you had to juggle the sign post to the end of the stage. Maybe there's a connection?

Edit: Freaking Ninja'd...

• Thumbs Up 3

Don't know if someone posted this already but someone posted this on a forum I go to.

In levels with Tails, you press the Y button to call him to you, similar to how the elemental shields were shown with Y in that one screenshot. It’s likely all those little powerup icons we saw are things you can use with Y.

You can call Espio in a fashion similar to Tails. He has a grappling hook.

There’s also the ability to call Vector. He throws you to locations.

A team-up mission with Amy is included; she gives you the hammer jump.

There’s a team-up mission with Cream in a level with no rings. The only way to get rings is to call on Cream to throw you some.

There’s a treasure hunt for buried metals. You call Knuckles, who digs into the the ground for you.

Rouge team-up: heavily armored robots block you–call on Rouge to take them out.

Blaze team-up: the level has walls of flame which Blaze can extinguish.

Charmy team-up: …he can make a vortex at your feet. What?

Character Races/Battles

The Tails race is with Tails in a plane.

In the race with Knuckles, he will burrow underground to chea–er, use his unique abilities to take shortcuts.

Rouge tries to stop you with bombs in her race.

There’s an Espio fight in which you have to shine a spotlight to find him while he’s invisible.

“Collect 10 Chao and reach the goal before Cream!” (…explains itself.)

Miscellaneous Gameplay/Challenges

There are time trials that have powerups that give you more time.

The doppleganger race is not against the other era version; it’s essentially a ghost race, complete with translucency.

In the challenges with the giant enemies you just knock them over instead of killing them, but then they can be used as platforms.

The icon with the motobug and the ring is for Ring Time, which changes all enemies into rings (presumably for just a few seconds.)

There are apparently challenge missions with multiple animal capsules, where Sonic has to release all of them.

There’s a mission where Sonic has to carry the sign post to the end and knock it around, presumably like the end of Sonic 3 Act 1s where you could juggle it. The player has to knock it to the end of the level without it falling into pits.

There are single-ring challenge missions.

Jump panels are in at least one challenge act, presumably as in Sonic Adventure.

There’s a time trial in which your boost meter is 3 times the size of normal but it doesn’t replenish. That explains the “300% Boost” seen earlier.

Ok I'm not quoting everything but damn these missions are EXTREMELY clever. Not only do they have the characters for missions, they have them in ways that pay homage to moments in the franchise. For example, in the Co-op Amy mission, you use her hammer to jump higher, much like she could do in Sa1.

• Thumbs Up 1